Volunteer Staff Oversight
Ö Associate of Applied Science degree in Executive Assisting, providing strong support to senior management.
Ö Emphasize meaningful cost control and improved productivity through working closely with personnel; perform employee performance reviews/evaluations.
Ö In addition to providing excellent Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable functions, possess financial experience based on assignments as Purchasing Agent and Vice President of Operations.
Ö Highly skilled in developing and working within framework of company policies and procedures; offer strong understanding of process improvement as well as business management specifics.
Ö Offer in-depth communication and presentation skill sets.
Volunteer Coordinator, Hospice of the Prairie/Prairie Home Health-Dodge City, KS 2010
- Successfully managed group of available 90 volunteers+ to assist with patients as well as with processing of variety of documentation.
- Facilitated training on monthly basis, participated in daily meetings and authored and coordinated monthly newsletters.
Purchasing Agent & Secretarial, Berger Company, Atchison, KS 1998-2008
- Assisted company President through providing duties as Personal Secretary.
- Was vital contributor to all office operations on a daily basis.
- Facilitated material purchase and maintenance of required office supply inventory; when needed, assisted in fulfillment of A/P and A/R responsibilities.
Accounts Payable & Receptionist, Fred Jones Enterprises, Ft. Worth, TX 1997-1998
- Proficiently managed full-scope accounting operations for company owners, with responsibilities spanning journal entries, A/P, accruals and expense reports.
Vice President of Operations, Office 1 Superstore, St. Joseph, MO 1993-1997
- Managed performance review and efficiently managed staff of 20; maintained reconciliation records.
- Managed in-house accounts, from activation to Accounts Receivable.
Associate of Applied Science, Executive Assistant
Des Moines Area Community College, Des Moines, IA
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an Administrative assignment and am submitting my resume for review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated on the enclosed resume, I offer you extensive administrative management background, with significant experience in providing senior-level executive support. In addition to being well-versed in accounting and finance operations, including providing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable support, I have substantial managerial skills. Particularly, in an earlier assignment, I directed a staff of 20 as Vice President of Operations, overseeing personnel performance as well as tracking in-house accounts. Subsequently I handled responsibilities as a Purchasing Agent in addition to my major duties of overseeing all office functions and assisting the President of the company. Currently, I am the Volunteer Coordinator for Hospice of the Prairie/Prairie Home Health in Dodge City, KS, managing and coordinating the patient care and administrative support services of more than 90 volunteers for this healthcare provider. Complementing this, I offer an Associate of Applied Science degree in Executive Assistance.
As a member of your senior staff, you will find me to be a driven leader and collaborative team player leveraged to deliver immediate and long-range results and committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Enclosure - Resume
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!