yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive customer service background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dynamic professional offering over 19 years of solid and progressive customer service experience, including expertise within helpdesk support and client services.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
culligan international 2004-2010
software trainer/lead helpdesk
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from training staff on software procedures to responding to email inquiries and logging all issues.
- skillfully supervise software security for 67 store and corporate employees, ensuring compliance with the highest security standards.
- proficiently provided training, troubleshooting and support to all users, effectively escalating issues to appropriate programmers.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
culligan water company 1991-2004
- spearheaded all office operations, from accounts payable/receivable and month end procedures to budgeting, purchasing and cross-training.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 32-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as prioritizing work assignments, established work incentive programs, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- actively collaborate with general manager in opening a new branch for culligan water, growing clientele base to 2800 in under a year.
- one of two office managers, out of 67, to receive a bonus award for maintaining office under budget.
coursework in computer technology washtenaw community college
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!