Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to a degree in Marketing, I bring to you an impressive background in sales and business development, well-developed expertise in account penetration and development, an inherent ability to cultivate solid client relationships, and proven success in driving exceptional territory growth. To complement these qualifications, I offer keen organizational, communication, prioritization, presentation, planning and relationship-building skills which are paramount in <sales/marketing>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be an industrious professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Accomplished Sales & Marketing Professional eager to contribute expertise in territory development/growth, quota attainment, and relationship-building toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing revenue growth and profitability.
Excel in solution and consultative sales, prospecting, customer needs analysis, contract negotiations, and marketing campaign development and execution. Draw upon polished communication skills to deliver informative and convincing sales presentations and marketing materials. Foster strong client relationships to maximize satisfaction and retention. Steadily grow company revenues by diligently following up on referrals and leads and implementing promotions to strengthen company awareness. Analyze competitive activity to devise effective marketing concepts and sales techniques that capture and retain marketshare. Leverage an outgoing personality to overcome objections, promote products and services, and continuously expand market share.
Successfully achieved 110% of 2010 first quarter quota with Viatron Systems.
Secured strategic partnerships to increase company awareness, market reach, and revenue growth for Viatron.
Grew revenues at Viatron by $120K through development and execution of influential marketing campaign.
Realized 122% of 2008 quota at EMC translating to $1.9M in CMA revenue.
Achieved 123% of first quarter 2009 goal, and 102% of second quarter goal for EMC.
Earned Exceeds Expectations on annual performance evaluation with EMC and recognized by management as a top-performing sales rep who is ready for career advancement .
Viatron Systems, Los Angeles, CA, 2009 to Present
Territory Business & Marketing Manager
- Spearhead sales and marketing strategy development and implementation, cultivate key client relationships, devise and implement sales plans, and travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective major accounts.
- Foster strategic alliances to proactively drive sales growth and market penetration.
- Demonstrate outstanding critical thinking abilities in analyzing and optimizing profitability, product placement, and promotions.
- Accurately quote pricing and sales terms, and prepare contracts for purchase orders.
- Create marketing programs to sell products through distributors and direct to end users.
- Devised creative and influential marketing collateral to revitalize brand image and reach new market segments.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
EMC Corporation, Santa Clara, CA, 2007 to 2008
Outbound Sales Development Representative (2008 to 2009)
- Exhibited proficiency throughout the full sales life cycle from prospecting and qualification, through to negotiations and closing for content management and digital imaging solutions/technology.
- Determined regional areas of opportunity and orchestrated compelling marketing campaigns to boost interest and sales.
- Consistently exceeded quarterly quotas and sales conversion goals.
Inbound Sales Development Representative (2007 to 2008)
- Proactively facilitated inside sales growth by researching and identifying major opportunities, establishing rapport with prospects, and persuasively articulating value of EMC s products and services.
- Regularly exceeded monthly targets for lead generation and conversion to sale.
- Achieved highest grossing revenue among peers for conversion ratio.
E2K, Palo Alto, CA, 2004 to 2006
- Exercised outstanding organizational and prioritization skills to efficiently handle broad range of administrative functions inclusive of file management, client relations, answering incoming calls, and providing top-quality customer service.
Prior background includes role as NFL Cheerleader with the San Francisco 49ers,
San Francisco, CA, 2004 to 2006.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA, 2007
- Member of Marketing Association, 2004 to 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!