yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
tel: (xxx-xxx-xxxx / ( xxx-xxx-xxxx
resourceful, solutions-focused mechanical engineer with dynamic technical skills as well as strong project management, team leadership and quality assurance talents eager to contribute to the employer s success.
areas of expertise
excels in directing, supervising, motivating and mentoring project team members, consistently focusing on quality control/assurance and a team player work approach.
extensive experience in adhesive dispensing, injection molding, robotics, nano-imprinting, vision lighting/optics, and tooling acquisition and development.
reputation for exemplary talents in product design, process engineering and control, precision measurement, tolerance analysis, and transparently collaborating with development teams worldwide.
adept at diligently developing and executing procedures, processes, and methodologies to optimize product performance, quality, and reliability.
outstanding prioritization, decision-making, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
merges business savvy to define goals, uncover challenges, propose modifications, and drive solution implementation.
hewlett-packard, 1993 to present
r&d c reliability engineer c inkjet products development
exhibit an unwavering commitment to customer print quality during time, temperature and humidity stress by developing and implementing servicing routines and accurately determining root cause of deviations.
serve as subject matter expert and resource, applying extensive talents to oversee mechanical design and instrumentation for new product testing.
successfully identified and resolved root cause of major new product design issue, determined design changes required and differentiated critical component performance.
increased efficiency of print quality recovery on current product.
assembled automated test via asymtek robot to recognize life failures.
seamlessly orchestrated test support functions spanning firmware revisions, scripts, test fixture mechanical upgrades, test bed printer revisions, and test planning throughout organization.
drive cohesive development efforts among offshore partners.
r&d c mechanical engineering lead c large screen rear projection tv
- spearheaded mechanical engineering for large screen tv product inclusive of thermal, acoustic, and optics design, injection molded parts, and industrial design.
- championed resolution for image vibration problem and effectively stabilized optics with invention submitted to u.s. patent office.
- met and surpassed thermal and acoustic design requirements for product resulting in improved customer experience and enhanced product life reliability.
- leveraged solid communication skills to support international vendor in achieving all mechanical design requirements on schedule.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
- resourcefully analyzed, planned, and integrated new xenon bulb technology into rear projection tv for new product development initiative.
hp labs r&d, palo alto c nanotechnology imprinting special projects
- tasked with designing and developing nano imprinting prototype capable of nanometer accuracy.
- achieved accuracy target with first prototype and earned first technology license for invention; device is currently patent pending.
process engineer c adhesive dispense and vision inspection
exercised sharp organizational skills to acquire automation, optimize tooling, increase yields, and create techniques for new and improved products.
demonstrated proficiency in process control, design optimization, and process leadership to achieve and sustain 99.85% process yield.
proactively coordinated development of first robust vision lighting/optics hardware for adhesive process.
directed international project team in developing vision software, specialized lighting, and optics which produced high contrast images for vision inspection with rrs at less than 5%.
exhibited outstanding initiative, ingenuity and time management capabilities in engineering the first non-contact adhesive height measurement tool on a fast-track schedule.
project-managed new tooling acquisitions, effectively maintaining synchronized development schedule with global hp partner sites.
produced adhesive dispense control system with 99.4% yield, resulting in design being eagerly adopted by other hp sites.
tooling development engineer c print head placement and automated inspection
- charged with developing precision, high speed, and high yield equipment for print head placement and automated inspection.
- realized 99.5% yield and 10x uptime by accurately determining equipment failure modes, defining required design changes, proposing npv improvement project, expediting vendor delivery of upgrades, and ramping equipment for production operation.
self-employed/engineer, 1992 to 1993
research engineer, o.s.u. bioresearch engineering, 1990 to 1992
education & training
oregon state university, corvallis, oregon:
m.s. mechanical engineering, 1992
b.s. mechanical engineering, 1989
kt analysis design of experiments process control project management fmea
solid designer, pro e, autocad 14, visual basic, c++, pcb design, motion control languages, hpgl, microsoft office, asymtek acl, embedded controllers
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!