yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven executive professional seeking a challenging position in the insurance industry, where expertise in client services, claims support, and business operations will prove instrumental to company success.
offer twenty years progressive claim support experience with specific expertise in processing, auditing, and troubleshooting insurance claims. successfully handle all paperwork from preliminary communication with policy holders and third parties. proven ability to identify, investigate, and analyze claims to detect fraud. solid experience in devising new procedures to enhance company operations. specialized in training, development, and mentoring of new hire staff. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. proficient in all phases of organizing and coordinating insurance claims. skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
~ key achievements ~
manage claims service on 135 srm accounts
achieve 98% retention of department accounts
formulated, designed, and implemented claims service guide
implemented sir/tpa procedures and guidelines for reporting claims
active participant agency survey project
selective insurance 2001-present
srm claims account executive
- successfully pioneered job as selective risk management account executive; responsible for customized loss reports, reserve notification, claims analysis, and mcs service development.
- responsible for employee training, service orientation, and agreement standards.
- effectively prepare, coordinate, and lead monthly regional renewal meetings.
corporate claims 1998-2001
- consistently mentored, developed, and supervised employee teams to improve work quality and productivity.
- effectively mediated and resolved departmental issues; handled company performance reviews.
- successfully monitored quality of service by attorneys, rehabilitation services, and investigators.
senior worker s compensation adjuster, 1998 - 1999
- proficiently analyzed loss history, identified trends in accident frequency, and investigated subrogation recovery.
- successfully investigated, negotiated, and settled worker s compensation claims.
- consistently provided quarterly reports to insured s and agents
- effectively collaborate with defense counsel to negotiate settlements
gallagher bassett workers compensation adjuster 1997-1998
hertz corporation manager 1991-1997
pursuing scla designation
national business insurance institute courses in claims and policy
orange county community college business management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!