ambitious professional with a 10+ year proven track record of success and progressive business acumen including, assessment of financial resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, and sound decision making. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
business administration / finance / records management / client relations
teambuilding & leadership / operations / organization / procedural compliance
languages: russian, belorussian, english; technical competencies: excel and microsoft office
expediter (filing representative), 2007 c 2009
aca associates - department of building, brooklyn, new york
- remained highly organized while engaged in pulling permits, securing dot permits, certificate of corrections, and renewals.
- skillfully negotiated with plan examiners and performed tasks in furtherance of job approval.
- generated and prepared submission and the associated job tracking sheets.
- organized and tracked a listing of filed jobs and managed pre-filing tickets.
- performed and completed filing, quantitative research, approvals, and variance processes.
- demonstrated strong performance leading to 3 separate increases in salary.
waiter, 2006 c 2007
catering service, brooklyn, new york
- recommended measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- resolved customer complaints regarding food service.
- specified food portions and courses, production and time sequences, and workstation and equipment arrangements.
- trained workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- analyzed operations, such as wastage, and established procedures to alleviate these problems.
- collaborated with personnel on plan menus, serving arrangements, and related details.
- controlled inventories of food, equipment, small ware, and reported shortages to personnel.
- forecasted staff, equipment, and supply requirements based on a master menu.
- inspected supplies and equipment to ensure efficient service and compliance to standards.
continuing education, 2009, baruch college (currently accepted and enrolled), brooklyn, ny
aas in business administration, 2007 c 2009, kingsborough community college, brooklyn, ny
esl program, 2006 c 2007, cope institute, brooklyn, ny
economical cybernetics, 2005 c 2006, belorussian state university, minsk, belorussia
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!