yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient sales professional eager to contribute account management expertise as well as strong leadership skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
respected account executive with distinguished 20-year career leading sales and marketing operations. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. successfully increased total sales by 18%, financial contributions by 32% and key global brands by 40% for nestle-purina. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
jarden consumer solutions 2003-present
north east us key account manager
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of key accounts across the northeastern us, including retailers, veterinarians, distributors, brokers, and catalogs.
- responsible for forecasting and managing over $11mm business plan.
- effectively manage food, drug and mass brokers, while overseeing tele-sales department with responsibility for over 400 us accounts.
nestle purina pet care company 1997-2003
- actively managed two food wholesalers and indirect accounts in the northeastern united states; responsible for $13m sales goal; index + 11%.
- efficiently executed promotional calendar of $750k in market development funds, growing market share and increasing sales volume.
- consistently drove sales and marketing operations in pennsylvania to pet specialty and veterinary clients; responsible for 1.5m lb. sales goal; 2001 +25%.
retail category manager
- actively coordinated all sales operations and category initiatives across pennsylvania, maryland, virginia, and west virginia, responsible for executing promotional calendar of $200k in market development funds.
- efficiently supervised all operations of a sixty-store chain, including schematics, aisle layout and items stocked.
- generated sales of over 118,000 promotional display cases, with a financial contribution of over $580k.
philip morris usa 1996-1997
territory sales manager
- proficiently managed retail territory of 125 accounts, including contract negotiations for share of shelf, rack and fixture placement and resolution of point-of sale concerns in retail establishments.
ace beverage distributing, inc. 1992-1996
territory sales representative/sales manager
- tasked with managing a new beverage division, from account development and cold calling to product education and business planning; increased sales by 55%.
margolis wines & spirits 1989-1991
- successfully marketed a line of premium alcoholic beverages to a large territory of retail outlets and licensees.
bachelor of science degree in business management york college of pennsylvania 1988
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!