yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
talented engineer eager to contribute technical expertise as well as strong design and layout skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- dedicated civil engineer offering over 5 years of solid and progressive experience in the design and layout of single-family, multi-family, and commercial land development projects.
- strong background in hydraulics, hydrology, mechanical, structural and sanitary engineering.
- in depth experience utilizing problem solving and analysis skills in handling complex engineering projects.
- comprehensive knowledge of all united states structural and civil codes and standards.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- dynamic communication, organization, multi-tasking, and relationship management skills.
autocad land desktop, civil 3d, microsoft project, and primavera scheduling software
brn for hydrologic and hydraulic modeling of complete drainage systems
modeling water distribution and sanitary sewer force main systems using watercad v8
project designer england-thims & miller, inc. 2005-2009
- spearheaded all aspects of single-family, multi-family, and commercial civil infrastructure projects, from site design and layout to permits and troubleshooting.
- hand-selected to design and model storm water management facilities, water distribution systems, and wastewater collection systems on behalf of company.
- responsible for preparing cost estimates, developing construction plans, performing value engineering, and revising specifications/ drawings.
- facilitated productive business relationships and communication with clients, contractors, and reviewing agencies.
whisper creek st. johns county, florida
- oversaw the design and plan preparation for site grading and drainage 620 acre, 320 lot, multi-phase residential development. collaborated in the permitting process of both water distribution and wastewater collection systems.
jacksonville national cemetery phase 1b jacksonville, florida
- served as key member of engineering team responsible for the design, modeling, plan preparation, and cost estimating for storm water management facilities, site grading, and erosion/sedimentation controls.
dunn village jacksonville, florida
- actively collaborated in the design and permitting of a storm water management system, water/sewer service, and site grading for a 28-acre retail center.
jacksonville national cemetery phase 1a jacksonville, florida
- assisted senior engineers in the completion of an 18-acre project, including storm water management facilities, site grading, erosion/sedimentation controls, water treatment and distribution systems.
bolles school boathouse facility & campus improvements jacksonville, florida
- effectively designed, coordinated construction and permitted for the remediation of a failing stormwater conveyance system and septic wastewater collection/treatment system to a gravity sewer system.
masters of science in civil engineering university of florida 2007
bachelors of science in civil engineering university of florida 2004
registered florida professional engineer no. 70690, 1/2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!