~ Results-driven Sales Professional & Customer Service Specialist eager to apply dynamic business development, account management and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits. ~
Extremely customer-focused and skilled in account development and management. Well-honed blend of expertise in consultative sales, developing rapport, organizing workload, and time management. Adept at prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in highly competitive markets. Excel in the complete sales cycle from prospecting through to negotiating and finalizing contracts. Proficient at delivering informative and compelling sales presentations, motivating peers and team members to achieve assigned performance targets, and conducting long-term and short-range business planning. Reputation for professionalism, integrity, and a team player work ethic. Ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors, meeting and exceeding all assigned goals and profit targets.
Recognized as #1 sales representative in district, and among top 10% in region, and top 20% throughout the country for 2007.
Selected as 2006 District Sales Representative of the Year, performing among top 20% in nation.
Successfully ranked among top 50% in district, region and nation for 2008.
- Exhibited proficiency in clearly conveying scientific and clinical information to customers.
- Boosted sales month after month for Delta Air Lines to produce $54M in annual revenues.
- Grew sales for Delta from $30.4M to $34.4M, an increase of 17% in 2004.
Sciele Pharma, Inc., 2006 to Present
Spearhead sales of three products including the #1 prescribed prenatal vitamin nationwide.
Demonstrate exemplary organizational strengths in completing administrative tasks such as report preparation, inventory tracking, research, and compilation of financial data.
In recognition of superior performance and motivating leadership qualities, selected to facilitate new hire field training and support.
Assertively promote clinical benefits of products with an emphasis on value, safety, and cost in comparison to competitors products.
Cultivate, nurture and maintain strong relationships vital to ensuring account retention, maintain customer database, and continually explore and pursue sales leads.
Drive revenue growth by penetrating new markets and expanding existing accounts.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Delta Air Lines, Inc., 1991 to 2006
Sales Account Executive (2003 to 2006)
Steadily advanced through a series of promotions based on dedication, loyalty, performance and results; presented with Sales Excellence Award for outstanding achievements and contributions.
Leveraged strong communication skills to deliver persuasive B2B sales presentations to clients in one-on-one and group settings.
Innovatively created and applied sales and marketing strategies and programs to strengthen business development, and elevated sales through use of merchandise and promotional items.
Used Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications extensively to conduct research, manage data, generate expense/budget reports, perform sales analysis, and create winning sales presentations.
Customer Service Agent (2001 to 2003)
- Provided first-rate customer service to passengers with a focus on ticketing, making reservations, boarding, and problem resolution.
- Played an instrumental role in achieving repeat business and exceptional client relations by anticipating and responding to customer needs and complaints.
Sales Coordinator (1998 to 2000)
- Delivered proactive sales support to six Account Managers overseeing 49 cities in the Midwest Region generating $30M in annual sales.
- Enhanced critical decision-making by Regional Sales Manager and Account Managers by compiling significant data related to competitive activity, prospects, and sales leads.
Reservation Sales (1991 to 1998)
- Exercised sharp multi-tasking and prioritization skills to respond to upgrade requests, reorganize itineraries, manage frequent flyer programs, and answer general questions from customers.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing, Northern Kentucky University C Highland Heights, KY, 1991
Professional Sales Training C Skills Plus
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!