yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
talented teacher eager to contribute expertise in childcare management, as well as strong education and communication skills, toward actively supporting an organization in providing exemplary education.
motivated and caring educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven record of excellence in teaching children a broad range of subjects. skilled in handling chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership and organization. exceptional background of establishing strong rapport with both students and parents.
- created a safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment for children of all ages.
- skillfully taught basic skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- designed and implemented educational worksheets that teach reading and writing.
- consistently implemented patterns of academic excellence during the critical early years of student development.
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encouraged childhood social development.
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- fostered effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- experienced in producing detailed reports and documentation; ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- implemented improvements to streamline processes, increase efficiency, and encourage productivity.
- technically proficient in widows os; microsoft office, publisher and explorer.
owner/manager koreen s advanced care for kids 2004-present
- actively oversee a broad range of in-home day care operations for children, from supervising childcare, tutoring and planning recreation/crafts to bookkeeping, banking and annual financial reports.
provider relations specialist seton physician hospital network 2002-2004
- facilitated productive relationships with over 1,500 physicians, effectively improving contracts with insurance companies.
insurance specialist seton health plan 2000-2002
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
zoo staff ginnegar kibbutz zoo 1999
- skillfully supervised both children and teens with behavioral problems, ensuring a safe and engaging environment.
virginia polytechnic institute and state university 1998
bachelor of science in psychology and bachelor of arts in english cum laude
enrolled alternative certificate program
registered texes test
continued education in childcare
member phi sigma pi honor fraternity
member williamson county professional home child care association
796 kingsfisher ln. • leader, tx 78641
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as an elementary teacher and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include experience as an exemplary teacher planning educational curriculum and facilitating productive communication with parents. an examination of my credentials will confirm that i am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. i am driven, independently motivated, and results-oriented. i enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. it is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my clientele. to complement this background, i offer dynamic communication, leadership, problem-solving, relationship management skills.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!