Versatile, energetic and results-focused Consultant eager to contribute exceptional background in training, coaching and workshop facilitation toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving goals and objectives.
Exemplary talents in work-life balance coaching, self-esteem and confidence building, professional development, performance coaching, and team-building.
Solid international experience; traveled globally to fulfill contracts for repeat services.
Strong capabilities in assembling, training and leading diverse teams to achieve goals.
Superior communication, analytical, goal setting, planning and problem solving skills.
Excel in coaching clients from diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds; proven success in working with at-risk youth.
Equally consummate at one-on-one coaching and group facilitation.
Considerable skills in inspiring and empowering individuals to discover personal strengths and achieve self-reliance and personal growth.
Recognized in Cambridge Who s Who Registry (Honors Edition 2009-2010) for exhibiting excellence in personal development consulting.
Active member of National Association of Professional Woman.
Expert under Work -Life Balance category on www.liveperson.com.
Self-employed, River Forest, Illinois, 1993 to Present
Administer contracts with broad-scope organizations requiring substantial leadership expertise encompassing staff training and development, course development and delivery, and training course facilitators.
Conduct workshops for management teams to ensure successful program implementation.
Contribute strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to engage, empower and motivate program participants resulting in achieving outstanding levels of client satisfaction and repeat business.
Facilitate professional and personal development workshops for adults and youth.
Continually prospect for new business and leverage excellent relationship-building skills establish rapport, demonstrate expertise, and secure new contracts.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued .
Coached future course managers in areas such as program design and development, recruiting and training volunteers, enrolling participants and orchestrating logistics.
- Completed 15+ contracts for The Breakthrough Foundation spanning Washington DC; New York; New Jersey; Pennsylvania; Illinois; Hawaii; Arizona; California; Texas and Maryland.
- Delivered five contracts over 12 years for YES Atlanta mentoring organization serving at-risk youth.
- Successfully delivered more than 30 contracts over eight years for Uncommon Results Inc., across five states and internationally.
- Administered 18 Coaching for Community Programs for Youth at Risk, delivering training to schools and youth workers in six cities.
The Breakthrough Foundation, Denver, Colorado, 1986 to 1994
Youth Enrollment National Consultant / Course Supervisor / Volunteer Manager
- Spearheaded wide spectrum of activities, programs and initiatives to improve community relations with at-risk youth.
- Frequently requested to provide enrollment training to volunteer teams of 30 due to extraordinary success during six-week youth enrollment process.
- Directed and delegated tasks to team of 14 volunteers, and advised program managers in year-long aftercare policies and procedures.
- Maximized positive outcomes by establishing linkages for youth with community agencies and resources and fostering cooperative relationships.
Prior background includes role as Coordinator of Community and Volunteer Services with
The Crisis Intervention Network, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice
Mansfield University, Mansfield, Pennsylvania
Graduate Studies, Juvenile Services and Counseling,
University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!