organized and self-directed sales professional eager to contribute proven, solid expertise to a progressive organization in need of loyal and result-oriented staff able to impact the bottom line and consistently increase productivity. nc - real estate license
territory & account management / sales & merchandising
/ promotional & incentive programs
new & existing account development / entrepreneurial spirit / real estate sales
medical office sales / million-dollar sales objectives
self employed, 2008 c present
• solicit the purchase of ads within real estate folders; maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
• explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
• prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
• recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
real estate agent
prudential real estate, new bern, nc, 2005 c 2008
• presented homes and waterfront land purchase offers to sellers for consideration and maintained a million-dollar sales record.
• acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, representing one or the other.
• compared property values with similar properties that have recently sold to determine competitive market prices.
• advised clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
• promoted sales of properties through cold-calling, advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• prepared documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
• coordinated property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
aesthetics partners, miami, fl, 2003 c 2005
• directed the professional success of a 4-member sales force and successfully boosted morale to reach $1m/year sales objective.
• collaborated with several physicians throughout florida and north carolina to determine their need for the palomar ipl laser machine and subsequently increased client base by 50%.
• properly trained physicians in the correct use of the machinery which reduced user-error and increased productivity.
executive - u.p. hockey news magazine
northwoods publishing and sales, marquette, mi, 2001 c 2003
• located and contacted potential clients to offer advertising services; boosted client base by 20%.
• processed all correspondence and paperwork related to clients accounts and communicated with new and exiting clients often.
• informed customers of available options for advertisement layout, and provided samples.
......page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
education & licensure
northern michigan university, marquette, mi
bachelor of fine arts, 2002
• graduated with honors
study abroad -2 summers in london and paris, 1998 c 2000
• focused on marketing
jacksonville real estate academy, 2006, jacksonville, nc - real estate license
• volunteer - habitat for humanity
• red cross
• sales seminar with chet holmes
• completed a 3-day sales course in new bern, nc
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!