yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
ph.d. counseling psychology candidate with related experience eager to build a successful career with a dynamic organization committed to delivering quality human/social services.
- dedicated ph.d. student in counseling psychology offering academic training and hands-on experience in human services, with specific expertise in counseling and case management.
- qualified mental retardation professional, with training in handle with care techniques for restraining dangerous adolescents.
- in depth academic background in marriage & family therapy, mental health counseling, counseling children/adolescents, and crisis counseling/therapy.
- skilled in the identification and intervention of at-risk adolescents for suicide and run-aways.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- dynamic communication, organization, multi-tasking, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite and windows operating system; type 65+ wpm.
youth counselor indiana developmental training center 2007-present
- actively mentor adolescents with mental issues, including mental retardation, schizophrenia, intermittent explosive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, sexual abuse, adhd, physical abuse, autism, and personality disorders.
- proficiently provide behavioral modification therapy to dually diagnosed adolescents ranging from age 8-21, including group therapy and reality therapy.
teach life skills to juvenile delinquents, from conflict resolution to
emergency dispatcher onramp communications 2006-2007
sales associate best
document analyst american
manager on duty/customer service representative radisson hotel 2004-2005
speaker/teacher/preacher united pentecostal church international 2003-2007
ph.d. in counseling psychology liberty university 5/2014
key coursework in personality testing, ministering to troubled families and diagnosis/treatment of addictive behaviors.
masters of arts in human services: marriage & family liberty university 2009
key coursework in human growth/development, family counseling, group process, premarital/marital counseling, adolescent counseling, counseling women, and crisis counseling.
key coursework in ministry, individual, family, and adolescent counseling
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!