Incisive MBA Candidate eager to contribute broad-scope academic and professional business background toward supporting a dynamic employer in achieving business goals and objectives.
Outstanding academic background. ~ Extremely detail-driven with excellent administrative, fiscal, and accounting abilities. ~ Strong skills in project management including contract administration and client relations. ~ Adept in financial analysis, program planning and management, team building, and report preparation. ~ Combine solid leadership and team-building capabilities to motivate, coach, and lead personnel. ~ Considerable problem-solving, analytical, communication, and organizational skills. Highly versatile and able to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software and environments. ~ Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
BAE Systems, Wayne, New Jersey, 2004 to Present
Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead and Control Account Manager (2008 to Present)
- Direct highly productive cross-functional team in transceiver design and development functions.
- Consistently and diligently comply with precise budget, quality, and timeline parameters.
- Administer $3M control account via Earned Value Management System (EVMS) techniques.
- Prepare in-depth charts, diagrams and reports illustrating technical progress and status.
- Deliver customer and technical presentations and contribute to preparing proposal cost estimates.
- Winner of Bronze BAE Chairman s Award in 2007 and selected as Nominee in 2008 and 2009.
Project and Hardware Causal Analysis Team Member (2008 to Present)
- Support process improvement initiatives such as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) level 5 project.
- Scrutinize hardware defects, suggest process/metrics/tools improvements, and implement swift corrective action.
- Exercise strong leadership talents to facilitate staff training.
- Pursue and achieve quality and process performance project objectives related to hardware.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Contracts Coordinator C Contracts (2008 to Present)
Administer multi-million dollar contracts, expeditiously process customer orders, and assist with bids and proposals.
Negotiated customer contracts with a constant focus on quality, reliability, pricing, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
Coordinate programs among finance, engineering, planning, and subcontracts personnel.
Senior Hardware Engineer, RF Development (2004 to Present)
- Instrumental in conducting innovative non-invasive onboard absolute group delay measurement technique for units with embedded LOs within company domain.
- Resourcefully design, characterize, and enhance radio frequency (RF) and analog products and technologies to improve company communications and information distribution processes.
- Improve RF and analog products to elevate performance, quality, and cost effectiveness, vital to BAE maximizing market share and sales growth.
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York, New York
Master of Business Administration (in progress) C expected completion Jan. 2010
Specialization in Corporate Finance, Management, Law & Business
Member, Strategy and Operation Club, Stern Women in Business, Asian Business Association, Stern Pharmaceutical and HealthCare Association, Graduate Finance Association, and Management Consulting Association
Rutgers, State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey
M.S. Electrical Engineering, 2004
B.S. Electrical Engineering, 2002
Graduated with Highest Honors and ranked among top 8%
Supplemental Instruction Leader for Principle of Electrical Engineering
Rutgers Dean s List, National Dean s List, and recipient of Dean s Award
Won New Jersey Outstanding Scholar Award
IEEE (Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers)
Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honor Society
Eta Kappa Nu International Electrical and Computer Engineering Honor Society
Golden Key International Honor Society
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!