yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
senior-level technical professional / solution architect offering seasoned background in project management, it infrastructure design/implementation, product innovation, and all phases of software development lifecycle from initial feasibility analysis through implementation. specialized experience in global voice and data telecommunications, emerging/3g technologies, strategic & operational technology planning, and enterprise architectures. exemplary blend of budgeting, organizational, prioritization, and vendor management skills. sound decision-making abilities, analytical thinking capabilities, documentation skills, and leadership expertise; trains, motivates and guides personnel to productivity and performance excellence.
accenture limited, new york, 1996 to 2008
senior manager / chief solution architect (2005 to 2008)
major north american cable provider project
effectively spearheaded largest project ever with specific client and launched a commercial managed services platform that supports client s expanding efforts in the small- to medium-sized business market segment with five-year agreement which is valued at $41 million usd enabled by the accenture service delivery platform (sdp).
pioneered accenture s onshore/offshore delivery model, reducing project costs 50% by centralizing knowledge capital and increasing efficiency 75% via standardized service delivery platform (sdp).
major european wireless carrier project
- helped to revitalize ways in which value-added services were developed, deployed and controlled, undertaking a massive technical and operational infrastructure building program powered with the accenture service delivery platform (sdp).
led 200 architects and developers in overhauling corporate information system for wireless carrier and deploying new sdp system that services 1200 transactions per second, powered with world s largest and fastest oracle bpel implementation.
re-engineered service creation process to accelerate time-to-market for new services by more than 70%.
- chaired client s technical advisory and authority committee and authored a governance model which was adapted by client and other accenture projects.
global chief architect for accenture sdp offering
coached and trained many architects and leaders in the sdp space.
chosen as 2006 inventor of the year for patent-pending sdp solution (application no. 11/400, 249) which generated over $20m for firm; actively participated in sales-related efforts.
formally recognized with deputy cto award for effectively leading a series of upgrades and application enhancements, including the replacement of obsolete sdp components, hardware and software at many accenture clients with new sdp technology, creating new opportunities for additional revenue generation.
- acted as sme for many multi-million dollar sdp projects and provided them with timely feedback on their sales proposals, project progress and solutions.
manager / lead architect (2002 to 2005)
north american large telecom and hosting provider projects
- directed design and development teams in launching hosted messaging and application management services for two major north american telecom and hosting provider clients.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
- played a pivotal role in several projects through technical and managerial leadership encompassing logical and physical architecture clarification, and preparing detailed project estimates and work plan.
service delivery platform (sdp) & application management platform (amp) asset developments
- conceptualized and innovated sdp and amp assets which provide solutions for service providers and enterprises seeking to more rapidly and cost-effectively launch new ip services and effectively monitor and manage applications and servers environments.
- orchestrated design efforts and product roadmap development for sdp and amp assets.
- played an active role in sales process for sdp and amp which produced over $20m for company.
- expertly negotiated licensing deal with software vendors to realize significant software utilization margins for accenture s client accounts.
- played a lead architect role that helped solidify accenture s role at european and north american service providers in the service delivery and application management space.
managed internet services (mis) project
- oversaw mis team's production efforts to consistently ensure customers' applications were operating efficiently and management by accenture team was in compliance with service level agreement.
senior consultant / architect (1997 to 2002)
claim solutions group (csg) project
- applied dynamic leadership talents to conceptualize, design and facilitate rollout of csg sales opportunity tracking and website.
- diplomatically negotiated with website users to balance demands with functional and budget parameters.
- coached, mentored, motivated and supervised team members.
optical network group project
- championed comprehensive overhaul of optical network group s e-commerce site and ordering process for client that designs and delivers networks for communications service providers.
- elevated product ordering efficiency by programming and installing several modeling, product finder and configuration tools.
- instrumental in finalizing sale of project by preparing proposal and attending meetings with top executives.
global markets portal project
- exercised outstanding organizational strengths to direct, coordinate and supervise five geographically-dispersed technology teams throughout life cycle of global markets portal initiative.
- demonstrated proficiency in status reporting, problem resolution, quality control, and productivity optimization.
commercial operations management and energy trading system project
- co-designed, developed and implemented largest energy trading system for country s leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products; relied upon to perform and oversee critical financial management and inventory valuation functions.
- facilitated weekly status meetings for executive clients to discuss and resolve issues.
- handpicked as chief accenture contact in support of gross margin department users.
- promoted from role as senior business analyst (1996 to 1997).
bachelor of science degree, business administration and finance
ohio state university, columbus, ohio, 1995
completed numerous company-sponsored project management and technical training programs.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!