yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- talented professional offering over 7 years of solid and progressive experience in sales, marketing and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
finance intake representative university of phoenix 2009-present
- hand-selected to pilot a beta test program for the new florida intake model, reducing at-risk files and increasing ready to start students.
- actively coordinate the development of new program training and implementation of policies/ procedures at satellite campuses.
financial service representative university of phoenix 2007-2009
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of financial operations on behalf of students; resulting in a new student retention of 78% and total student retention of 67%.
- serving as financial advisor, provided individualized counseling to 300 students on all academic financing options.
- consistently maintained compliance with all financial program regulations, including federal title iv stafford loan programs.
associate enrollment counselor university of phoenix 2005-2007
- successfully steered recruitment operations to generate high volume enrollment growth on behalf of university.
- proficiently implemented an innovative recruitment strategy resulting in a 96% increase of new contact with potential students and an 85% new-student retention rate.
associate manager hertz local edition 2004-2005
- effectively trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as orienting new staff, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing a loyal clientele base.
mba in global management university of phoenix 2007
ba in communication studies university of kansas 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!