yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile manager eager to contribute comprehensive background in production and manufacturing toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
respected manager offering over 13 years solid and progressive experience in fast-paced production/manufacturing environments, with expertise in personnel management, equipment operations and client services. core team member and driver for bottom-line cost containment and safety improvements. in depth knowledge of bindery equipment, inserting equipment and continuous form variable imaging. strong background in various aspects of digital printing, including hp t300, indigo and hp indigo 7000. consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability. skilled in applying sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
tabs direct 1997-2010
director of operations, 2006-2010
- spearhead all aspects of scheduling, outsourcing, variable imaging, bindery, and lettershop departments, while maintaining sole accountability for over $8.5m in equipment.
- actively collaborate with data solutions in producing client products, from setting up texts and artwork to digital printing and webpress printing
lettershop manager, 2005-2006
- oversaw 28 letter machines producing 3 million pieces of mail each day, ensuring optimal roi for all equipment.
- effectively trained and directed 4 supervisors and 236 employees and actively ensured personnel teams upheld quality standards, met deadlines and remained within budget.
scheduling manager, 2000-2003
- strategically scheduled work assignments for 30 simultaneous campaigns, ensuring clients order were completed on time and within budget constraints.
outsourcing coordinator/office manager, 1998-2000
- cost-effectively located outsourcing vendors and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability; outsourced 16m pieces of mail annually.
bindery supervisor, 1997-1998
- consistently ensured best prioritization of work, optimal equipment maintenance and highest quality of production.
us marine reserve 1987-2008
gunnery sergeant, 2005-2008
- actively served on 3 overseas tours in saudi arabia and iraq, oversaw repair operations of small arms, towed artillery, tracked vehicles, motor vehicles, and optics.
armory inspection chief, 2005
- collaborated with inspection team in inspecting armories on bases across the us for compliance.
g-4 operations chief, 2004-2005
- skillfully processed 12 detailed reports from mlg battalions on the status of vehicle, days of water/food, medical supplies, personnel, weapons, and ammunition.
armory chief for cssg-14, 2003-2004
- strategically handled the reception and weapon recovery from over 8,000 returning marines coming in 24/7.
light machine gun repair chief, 1990-1991
- oversaw the inspection, ordering and repair of all light machine guns in support of operations in saudi.
staff noncommissioned officer career training military school 2005
prerequisite coursework richland community college 1992
prerequisite coursework texas a&m 1994
staff noncommissioned advanced training military school 1993
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!