patient-focused rn eager to contribute dynamic skills toward actively supporting the employer in providing quality health care
ø licensed rn offering more than 20 years of experience
ø extensive experience in general nursing, occupational health nursing, and case management
ø solid record of developing and managing onsite and remote training programs, coordinating teleworking and teleconferencing using webex, testing and improving computer software applications; oversee staff performance and usage of tools
ø proficient in facilitating physician orders, conducting diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, coordinating and interpreting diagnostic/lab tests, defining appropriate treatment plans and interventions, monitoring status, maintaining detailed records/charts, and providing patient/family education
ø effectively ensure compliance with established protocol/policies/procedures and regulatory standards
ø proactively collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams and community resources to optimize provision of patient care
ø dynamic communication and listening skills crucial to building productive patient relations
registered nurse, health dialog inc. 1998 c present
- effectively perform a broad range of health care service functions including serving as a clinical field associate responsible for onsite client training and assistance
- successfully develop, test, and institute programs, projects, and instructional materials for health coaches; work closely with proprietary software
- serve as health coach and proficiently determine individual members status and needs; tailor client-specific treatment plans and care; act as health coach manager overseeing teleworking program
- actively participate on implementation team to promote member involvement
staff nurse, elliot hospital 1988 c 1998
- offered professional nursing services in multiple units and capacities including labor and delivery, postpartum, neonatal intensive care unit (nicu), and within an obstetrical office
- provided group instruction and patient development including conducting childbirth and new mothers classes
- additionally worked for the visiting nurse association (vna) and served as an occupational health nurse onsite at general electric in hooksett, nh
bachelor of science in nursing, montana state university 1986
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of nursing experience with a demonstrated record of outstanding performance in varied fields and departments, including clinical field training and childbirth units. i excel under pressure and am capable of performing many different tasks concurrently. i continually strive to offer the highest standard of care and to ensure a safe and hygienic environment focused on patient development and education. my experience also includes extensive knowledge of developing and directing internal training programs and aids. to complement this background, i offer a bachelor of science in nursing degree.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!