seasoned, results-driven purchasing agent/buyer eager to contribute sharp business acumen, strategic planning, and operational management skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing financial and operational performance
ø offer numerous years of purchasing experience with expertise in the medical and manufacturing industry
ø solid record of increasing cost savings, reducing delivery time, and ensuring quality; expertly develop and implement innovative sourcing, inventory management, and supplier evaluation strategies
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills; ability to assess and respond to client-specific needs
ø possess strong organization, prioritization, and time management aptitude; extensive knowledge of buying methodologies
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
synthes usa, monument, co 1998 c present
mro buyer (2000 c present)
- in recognition of superior performance, steadily progressed within company to attain position entrusted with cost-effectively purchasing all non-production supplies and equipment for this leading medical device company
- accurately identify and analyze company needs to procure materials and services in a timely manner and consistently maintain adequate levels of supplies
- identify and evaluate local, national, and overseas vendors and sourcing options to determine best value for spending; negotiate favorable contracts, coordinate delivery schedules, and verify invoices
- collaborate with internal departments to develop solutions; assist with inter-state equipment moves; contribute to annual inventory efforts
customer service representative (1998 c 2000)
- effectively and courteously responded to customer inquiries and requests; researched and documented issues; maintained and navigated computerized tracking system
st. mary s hospital, green bay, wi 1989 c 1987
- proficiently managed all aspects of high volume ordering operations, including performing extensive pricing research and assessment, and negotiating vendor contracts
- conducted annual inventory for $2.25 million in supplies and equipment; oversaw internal control, handling, storage, and care; audited monthly statements for accuracy
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience managing medical and manufacturing purchasing operations, as well as in providing excellent customer service. i excel at identifying, evaluating, and qualifying suppliers and am adept at addressing variable needs. my keen eye for detail has consistently proven instrumental in my ability to accurately monitor shipments, performance, and costs on an ongoing basis. i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward advising senior management on cost improvements and implementing internal supply controls.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!