Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a senior management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a seasoned background in business operations management, and a significant blend of talents in driving sales growth, increasing profit, enhancing customer satisfaction, and creating highly productive and cohesive teams. My proficiency in multi-site operations leadership will certainly prove to be an immediate asset to your company. Additionally, I offer advanced planning, analytical, forecasting, problem solving, and communication skills which are paramount in a management role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Senior-level Sales & Operations Executive eager to contribute extensive talents toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Proficiency in all aspects of business management including P&L (profit and loss), staff development, team-building, marketing, customer service, and vendor relations. Human resources background spans hiring, training, motivation, discipline, and mentoring. Proactively devise innovative operational procedures to maximize personnel productivity, considerably heighten customer satisfaction, propel sales, and reduce expenses. Constantly assess all aspects of business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, profit levels, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities.
- As VP of Sales, led efforts to boost sales by 46% for General Floor within five years and generate $45M annually.
- Championed opening of seven branch locations by performing strategic site planning, devising marketing promotions, and overseeing staffing/hiring.
- Slashed unpaid company orders from $200K to $20K.
- Resourcefully developed incentive program for top customers to enhance sales by 25%.
- Introduced pricing for General Floor s key customers to maximize profitability.
CMQ Floor Covering, Bristol, PA, 2009 to 2011
- Spearheaded full spectrum of sales operations inclusive of sales planning, marketing, new business development initiatives, and customer retention strategies.
- Conducted frequent market analysis to monitor competitive activity and plan sales strategy.
- Applied dynamic leadership capabilities toward managing, coaching, evaluating, and motivating five outside sales associates and one commercial estimator/project manager.
- Formulated and launched successful cold calling program requiring sales team to present proposals to one new prospect per week, while ensuring diligent follow-up.
General Floor, Bellmawr, NJ, 1994 to 2008
Vice President, Sales (2003 to 2008)
- Efficiently directed business operations encompassing sales, marketing, new business development, customer retention, promotional campaigns, and inventory management.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Played an integral role in driving human resource functions such as hiring, training and directing regional managers at 20 branch locations, coordinating team-building activities, creating work schedules, delegating tasks, and tracking job performance.
- Partnered with senior management team in critical decision-making efforts related to areas such as budget development, strategic planning, and market/competitive analysis.
- Demonstrated outstanding planning and organizational skills in establishing accurate and effective company-wide inventory management systems.
- Created and implemented high-impact promotional campaigns to rapidly increase company awareness and bolster customer loyalty.
Regional Manager (1998 to 2003)
- Planned, orchestrated and managed business operations and personnel spanning eight locations.
- Monitored and enforced staff compliance with company policies and procedures pertaining to security, sales and record-keeping.
- Launched sales promotions and guided managers in arranging visually-appealing merchandise and showroom displays.
Branch Manager (1996 to 1998)
- Adeptly coordinated and managed sales and operations within Bellmawr branch comprised of 10 personnel.
- Held accountability for training, coaching, and performance evaluations; provided constructive feedback to elevate productivity and morale.
Taco Bell Corp., Marlton, NJ, 1982 to 1993
Branch Training Manager
- Administered comprehensive eight-week training program for branch managers covering areas such as employee orientation, product knowledge, company policies and procedures, and customer service.
- Exhibited excellent versatility in conducting training in both classroom and restaurant environments.
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your organization. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, I am an enthusiastic and disciplined professional eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your management staff. I believe you will find my dynamic (LIST A FEW SKILLS OR QUALIFICATIONS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION) skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
Should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!