Results-driven Specialty Sales Professional eager to contribute expertise in District Management,
Business Development, Client/Account Servicing, and Team Building toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
Adept at prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in highly competitive markets. Demonstrate a sociable personality which can be leveraged to gain prospects confidence, overcome sales objections, and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals. Outstanding proficiencies in market research, networking, negotiating, closing, and customer/prospect follow-up. Consummate trainer and team leader able to develop and empower highly-productive sales representatives.
- Ranked in 2nd place for Midwest Area sales in August 2010.
Handpicked in 2008 by District Manager to participate in Peer Leadership Development initiative.
Championed efforts to be recognized as 2007 Jewelry Award Winner.
Ranked as top producer in 2006 for regional sales production.
Selected based on exemplary motivational skills and product knowledge to serve as District Trainer in 2005.
Chosen by Regional Director to serve as Novartis Consultant Network Coordinator.
Captured #1 spot in district and region for top product and #10 nationwide in 2002.
Navigated successful new product launch in Fall of 2002 for Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Bridgewater, NJ, 2005 to Present
Office-Based Specialty Representative (2009 to Present)
- Steadily advanced through a series of promotions to spearhead sales activities for Plavix, Lantus and Apidra targeting Cardiologists, Endocrinologists, Hospitalists and CDEs (Certified Diabetes Educators).
- Exhibit strong communication and public speaking abilities in facilitating local sales meetings, local business teleconferences, and District/Regional presentations.
- Proactively leverage regional medical liaison with targeted customers to propel sales growth.
- Collaboratively plan, execute, and follow up on Plavix Speaker Programs.
Executive Sales Professional (2008 to 2009)
- Prospected and secured new accounts for Ambien CR and Lantus with Primary Care and Internal Medicine Physicians and adeptly maintained existing accounts.
- Applied inherent leadership talents toward mentoring, coaching and training two new hires and serving as group leader at Phase I Sales Training.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Senior Sales Professional (2005 to 2007)
- Drove account development and management activities for Ambien CR, Lantus, Avapro/Avalide and Plavix.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained strong business relationships with Primary Care and Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Selected to attend Management Development Seminar.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Lincolnshire, IL, 2004 to 2005
Professional Sales Representative
- Promoted and sold Actos, Niaspan, and Advicor products while proficiently maintaining existing accounts.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals, East Hanover, NJ, 2001 to 2004
Sales Consultant (2003 to 2004)
- Effectively directed strategic planning and account management for Zelnorm, Lotrel and Famvir.
- Organized and led team meetings and district presentations.
- Resourcefully leveraged key opinion leaders for Medicaid formulary support.
Sales Representative (2001 to 2003)
Conducted frequent market research to uncover new sales opportunities for products such as Lamisil, Lotrel and Famvir.
Employed innovative thinking abilities to gain access to difficult-to-see doctors, and cultivated immediate rapport to persuasively present new products.
Burlington Community Schools, Burlington, Iowa, 1998 to 2001
Head Varsity Girls Basketball / Assistant Football Coach
- Chosen and awarded as District Coach of the Year in 1999.
- Led team to qualify for State Tournament in 1999.
Fort Madison Community Schools, Fort Madison, Iowa, 1994 to 1998
Physical Education / Science Teacher
Head Varsity Girls Basketball / Assistant Football Coach
- Won District Coach of the Year in 1997 and 1998.
- Recognized as Conference Champions in 1996, 1997, and 1998.
- Successfully led team to qualify for State Tournament in 1997.
Prior background includes roles as Science Teacher and Assistant Football / Assistant Girls Basketball Coach, Charles City Community Schools, Charles City, Iowa, 1992 to 1994.
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Physical Education, Minor in Biology
Coe College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, 1991
Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking an enthusiastic and award-winning Specialty Sales Executive to support your company in maximizing revenues and market share? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your sales department. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I offer solid pharmaceutical sales experience with considerable knowledge of a broad range of disease states. I excel throughout the full sales cycle with particular strengths in rapport building, account servicing, staff development, and district/regional management. My proven ability to drive new product launches to secure rapid market share will surely provide an immediate impact to <insert name of company>. To complement these qualifications, I offer sharp strategic planning, presentation, communication, and staff training skills which are paramount in sales management.
As a member of your organization, I will consistently display an exceptional commitment to customer satisfaction, and a dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and forthcoming needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!