Dedicated IT Professional eager to contribute exceptional support expertise, leadership talents, and customer service skills toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing productivity and performance.
Conscientiously maintain unparalleled responsiveness to critical business needs, ensuring first-rate customer satisfaction through continued communication and cooperation.
Adept at software configuration, end user relations, network diagnostics, and system performance tuning.
Excellent knowledge of advanced networking such as using command line tools for troubleshooting (Ping, Pathping, Tracert, IPCONFIG), configuring protocols such as VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP, and performing wireless networking using access points and VoIP.
Outstanding capabilities in scrutinizing, diagnosing and rectifying complex technical errors, challenges, and issues.
Meticulous problem solver with a proven track record of executing innovative and strategic solutions to meet specific business goals and needs.
Strategically combine veracity, prioritization skills, and a collaborative work approach toward consistently meeting or exceeding employer and customer expectations.
Extremely versatile; easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments
Proficient in system administration on Window, Unix, and Linux platforms.
Master s in Information Systems (MIS) C University Of Phoenix, 2006 ~ 3.8 GPA
B.S., Computer Information Systems C North Carolina Wesleyan College, Rocky Mount NC, 2003
Cummins, 2008 to Present
Information Technology Support Technician
Apply sharp troubleshooting expertise toward analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems with hardware and software.
Provide Level II support for primary production software to achieve business continuity.
Leverage preventive maintenance techniques to ensure continuous system performance.
Install and maintain monitors, printers and other peripheral devices as required.
Proactively support and advance manufacturing initiatives by providing crucial project management data; created database in Access to enable accurate tracking of various projects.
Became company s Certified Starpoint Safety Leader for IT production support team tasked with enforcing strict safety compliance and completing monthly safety audits.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
University Of Phoenix, 2008 to Present (part-time)
- Deliver general studies instruction via online course, demonstrating excellent student relations skills and teaching capabilities.
RBC Bank, 2006 to 2008
Data Center Analyst I
- Provided Tier I support for ATM issues while coordinating nightly batch processing.
- Diligently monitored ATMs, network, and batch jobs via ZEKE and PRODCISC.
- Proficiently implemented PRODCICS commands to update customer accounts via TN3270.
- Reviewed and verified JCL to swiftly correct failed processes on mainframe.
- Exhibited strong organizational skills in downloading, importing and exporting business-critical bank files via Federal Exchange System.
Tar River Transit/First Transit, 2004 to 2006
Expertly used CTS software to plan, manage and schedule routes for drivers.
Performed system maintenance by conducting daily back-ups of database files.
Walgreen s, 2003 to 2004
- Exhibited outstanding leadership attributes in directing, motivating and supervising 15+ store associates, consistently focusing on delivering top-notch customer service and attention.
- Contributed to inventory management, merchandise displays, sales operations, and loss prevention.
North Carolina Wesleyan College, 2002 to 2003
Technical Support (Intern)
- Drew upon significant problem solving abilities to analyze technical issues, document solutions, and close tickets upon resolution.
- Accurately configured TCP/IP settings to ensure flawless connectivity and installed software and hardware on students and faculty members computers.
- Used Windows NT/2000/2003 server with Active Directory to create and/or maintain users and devices by adding them to college LAN via two domains.
MBM Corporation, 2000 to 2001
Helpdesk Analyst / Computer Operator
- Adeptly supported internal staff and customers experiencing technical issues such as error messages, printer problems, desktop problems, and server issues.
- Successfully maintained network connectivity between corporate office and all branches by constantly monitoring AS 400 connections.
Conducted daily backups of all files on AS 400 server.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an IT capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you solid experience in helpdesk operations, proficiency in customer service, significant talents in troubleshooting and analysis, expertise in networking, and a strong ability to complete project initiatives within expected timelines. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished critical thinking, multi-tasking, and end user relations skills which are essential in a <insert job title/position> role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be an industrious professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through an impressive work ethic and dependability. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!