multi-lingual administrator eager to contribute sharp business acumen, depth of industry knowledge, and dynamic leadership skills towards supporting a progressive facility in optimizing operational and financial performance, as well as client satisfaction and retention
numerous years of health care facility administration experience, with expertise in improving the quality of life for patients convalescing from surgery or illness, the elderly who cannot live alone, and children who require special attention. extensive background coordinating alzheimer s, endocrine system, cardiac, diabetic, muscular and skeletal, neurological, and oncology care programs for adult and geriatric patients, as well as pediatric care, personal hygiene, home assistance, and caretaker training programs. build and motivate top-performing interdisciplinary teams proficient in facilitating physician orders, conducting diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, defining appropriate treatment plans and interventions, monitoring status, and maintaining detailed records/charts. demonstrated ability to strategically plan and coordinate workflow for optimal coverage while containing labor costs, create and adjust staff schedules to meet patient needs, and arrange for travel and transport to hard-to-reach and rural areas. solid record of driving continuous, sustainable business growth that results in increased bottom-line profitability. dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills; fluent in spanish and french with proficiency in yiddish.
administrator / executive director / owner, allstate home care of buffalo, inc., buffalo, ny 1981 c present
- successfully oversee all aspects of operations for this licensed provider of home care services for a diverse patient base located throughout erie and niagara counties
- establish business plans and operating budgets, prepare proposals, manage grant writing, and create marketing and public relations strategies for both allstate home care offices
- recruit, hire, train, schedule, and work closely with team of 200 registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, nurses aides, companions, and support staff
- develop and implement specialized programs for clients with a wide range of needs in varied environments, including 200+ residents at the weinberg campus, babies and children discharged from the kaleida health children s hospital, and patients on the seneca nation reservation
- provide ongoing training for allstate home care staff and deliver presentations for professionals throughout the country; travel extensively to lecture on topics including discharge planning, preventive medicine, and medicaid
- actively drive business growth efforts and secure new contracts; participate in community outreach and public relations initiatives
- serve as commanding officer for emergency preparedness and chair on the corporate board of directors
- ensure contractual compliance and adhere to strict standards set forth by the new york state department of health and department of social services through diligent quality assurance monitoring
~ additional experience ~
owner / operator, access wheelchair van service, buffalo, ny
director of social services, affiliated home care, scarsdale, ny
social worker / case worker, cardinal mccloskey home for children, white plains, ny
master of public health, university at buffalo, buffalo, ny
bachelor of arts in spanish and french, cum laude, new york university, new york, ny
~ professional affiliations ~
member, new york state association of health care providers
member, political action committee-health care association of new york
hiring agent name
i am currently in the process of relocating to fairfield county on a permanent basis and am seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert specific job title. i am submitting my resume for your review and thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of experience as an administrator, executive director, and hands-on operational manager in the health care arena. i am adept at creating programs for diverse populations and excel at developing interdisciplinary teams of specialized care providers who can meet a wide range of patient needs. my unique blend of business administration and interpersonal relations skills has consistently proven instrumental in my ability to improve patient outcomes, achieve outstanding levels of customer satisfaction, and drive bottom-line profit margins. to complement this background, i hold a master of public health degree and am fluent in spanish and french, with additional proficiency in yiddish.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to insert name of employer, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!