results-driven director of financial and administrative operations eager to contribute superior organizational, analytical, and interpersonal relations skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing performance
ø offer numerous years of progressive office management, human resources, bookkeeping and financial administration, supply chain, and business support experience with expertise in streamlining procedures and developing company policies in the manufacturing/redistribution arena
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention; maintain and update critical databases containing sensitive client information
ø compile and produce detailed reports instrumental to supporting senior management in assessing performance; proactively monitor metrics, implement cost controls, and maintain p & l sheets
ø train and lead top performing cross-functional support teams, pioneer lean methodologies, and enforce quality standards
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs; solid record of lowering employee turnover
ø demonstrated ability to perform multiple responsibilities simultaneously and under heavy pressure; consistently meet deadlines
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills; driven team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø sharp technical proficiencies including great plains software
director of finance & administrative services, cadco, ltd., winsted, ct 1996 c present
- successfully perform a broad range of functions, lead a four-member customer service team, and manage an annual operating budget of up to $10m for this leading provider of commercial kitchen appliances
- proficiently oversee all aspects of retail and commercial sales / manufacturing / redistribution for two distinct business entities c cadco, ltd. and its subsidiary bk mfg.; report directly to president and support department managers as necessary
- manage accounts payable and receivable, employee payroll, bank reconciliation, financial reporting, journal entries, and internal auditing; balance general ledger accounts and maintain p & l sheets
- conduct thorough market research to compare vendors pricing and quality, negotiate contracts, and steer procurement efforts; effectively manage inventory shipping, receiving, and warehousing
- execute human resources duties, author and implement employee handbooks, coordinate and administer benefits plans, manage federal and state tax reports/filing, and oversee appropriate handling of all personnel records
- expertly set up service centers and facilities, create warranty and service procedures, produce service/warranty documentation, develop highly effective standard operating procedures, and design systems to respond to emergency situations
- serve as network administrator, maintain workstations and pcs, troubleshoot and repair day-to-day technical issues, manage data processing, and monitor full lifecycle of all projects; manage database with 2000+ customers and 350+ vendors
- actively participate in trade shows, deliver product demonstrations and presentations, and assist with attendance applications
~ community activity ~
fundraiser / volunteer, united way, ymca, strong kids campaign, and other local charities
- generated more than $30k over five-year period through auctions and raffles to provide assistance for those in need
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert specific job title and am submitting my resume for your review. i thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a solid record managing all aspects of financial, administrative, and human resources duties. i excel at performing multiple concurrent functions, introducing process improvements, and effectively coordinating workflow. additionally, i possess strong accounting and analytical aptitudes that i have applied toward boosting bottom-line profitability. my dynamic organization and communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in my ability to train and lead highly productive support teams.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!