yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented registered nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedure, patient care, and strong communication skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- talented registered nurse offer over 20 years solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise caring for long-term, high-risk patients.
- in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- proven expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
- strong background as a preceptor, educating new graduate nurses on hospital policy and procedure.
- skilled in blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies and multi-tasking abilities, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the medical profession.
texas health resources 1991-present
labor and delivery rn
- actively serve in the labor and delivery unity, providing physical and emotional care to high risk labor patients.
- consistently educated patient and family on prognosis, treatment and protocol for infants in the nicu.
- successfully monitor high-risk pregnant patients in icu, surgery, pre-post op, and er floors.
- proficiently provide quality care for long-term, high-risk pregnant, effectively preventing delivery until fetus is to term.
- skillfully provided support to surgical deliveries, from pre-op preparation of cesarean patients to circulating during procedures and overseeing patient recovery.
- responsible for discretely caring for fetal demise, while also providing emotional support for the devastated patient.
associates degree in nursing tarrant county community college 1990
fbsl, acls, and nrp certified
advanced fetal monitoring courses
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!