Global Operations Executive eager to contribute exceptional strategy development, sales leadership, and financial expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance and productivity.
- 15+ years of experience in driving business/sales operations spanning sales process development and improvements, organizational development, change management, and critical relationship management.
- Excel in administering financial aspects such as stakeholder strategy and engagement, financial analysis, budgeting, expense tracking and analysis, and cost control.
- Proficient throughout comprehensive sales process from opportunity identification and management, to demand generation and introducing time-saving sales productivity tools.
- Adept at driving efficient sales support activities encompassing training, customer service, world-class administration management, and acquisitions integration.
- Extensive experience in training, coaching, evaluating, motivating and managing personnel.
Cisco Systems, San Jose, California 2009 to Present
Senior Manager C Finance Operations, Decision and Capability Transformation
- Leverage considerable versatility to effectively oversee stakeholder strategy, engagement and communications.
- Navigate significant process improvements to capture cost savings and achieve best-in-class productivity.
Cisco Systems, Pleasanton, California 2006 to 2009
Field Operations Senior Manager, West Commercial Sales
- Collaborated with VP in defining area strategy, priorities and initiatives to support $1B sales goal.
- Successfully led area to rank #1 in performance across segment in FY 07 and FY 08.
- Orchestrated cohesive efforts among Marketing, Finance, Channels, Business Units, System Engineering, Inside Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Segment Operations to optimize business programs.
- Chosen as executive sponsor for critical leadership and diversity programs across entire sales organization.
Cisco Systems, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 1997 to 2006
Senior Manager C Sales Finance, Worldwide Deal Management Operations (2004 to 2006)
- Spearheaded broad-based policy and procedural improvements, application enhancements and support, reporting, business intelligence and SOX compliance.
- Directed and monitored efforts of staff and partnered with executive management in streamlining and strengthening Worldwide Operations division.
Manager, Customer Service (2003 to 2004)
- Championed substantial overhaul to customer service policies, procedures, model, and strategy.
- Pioneered, coordinated and launched QTC Discovery Days initiative.
Professional Experience (Cisco Systems) continued
Program Manager C US Theater Field Sales Operations (2001 to 2003)
Directed major deployment of technology-based solutions for 2,000 field users geared to bolster new opportunity management, forecasting, territory management, deal support automation, and quoting functions.
Traveled extensively throughout the United States to ensure timely and effective software training efforts.
Meticulously defined comprehensive eSales field communication strategy supporting 42 cities and played an integral role in achieving seamless deployment.
Served as US Theater Lead for acquisition of Okena and teamed with Okena executive management and cross-functional groups to smoothly transition all field sales personnel.
Field Engagement Manager C Worldwide Field Operations (1999 to 2001)
- Fortified field productivity by collecting feedback, prioritizing requirements, analyzing current business process and tools, and conducting gap analysis to uncover and resolve challenges.
- Measurably elevated productivity by formulating innovative field applications and reporting tools.
- Directed, motivated and supervised personnel in software development and/or new releases.
Technical Business Liaison, Worldwide Inside Sales Operations (1998 to 1999)
- Reliably steered full-scope global sales productivity tool deployment efforts from requirements gathering and analysis, to user acceptance testing and implementation.
- Trained, mentored, supported and coached personnel worldwide.
- Completed business process re-engineering in conjunction with IT staff to generate sound business and technical solutions.
Business Analyst / Sales Trainer, Sales Operations (1997 to 1998)
- Exercised solid analytical skills to define and document business and system requirements for worldwide sales productivity tools, assemble manuals, create case studies, and prepare Q&A references in online and hard copy format.
- Provided system training to new account managers and contributed to revising and improving technical training curriculum content and delivery approaches.
- Led process re-engineering, requirements definition and tools training for international groups.
Electronic Data Systems, Morrisville and Raleigh, North Carolina, 1995 to 1997
Program Director, North Carolina C Title XIX Account
Manager, Customer Service C Customer Contact Management Center
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration, Franklin Pierce College, Rindge, New Hampshire
Professional Development / Training:
Sales Masters Communicating with Impact Introduction to Process Management Cisco Change Management Customer Scenario Mapping Systems Analysis and Design for Information and Business Professionals Covey s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Conflict Management Results-Based Listening Effective Coaching for Managers Global Effectiveness Project Leadership Management and Communication Management Fundamentals Managing Employee Performance.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!