Dedicated and focused Manager eager to contribute exceptional talents in contract administration,
supply chain operations, and facilities management toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Extensive experience in estimating, strategic sourcing, procurement, project management, budget administration, and steering facilities and maintenance management. Proven success in creating and executing cost-effective contract strategies for $30B North American refining and chemicals products manufacturer. Formulate contract cost models, scrutinize bids, negotiate vendor terms and conditions, and finalize contracts which bolster efficiency while ensuring safety and regulatory compliance. Well-versed in Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). Exemplary team-building and leadership talents; able to proactively and collaboratively drive efficient and forward-moving efforts among multi-disciplinary personnel.
Proficiently negotiated maintenance contracts for Sunoco which captured $17M in savings.
Leveraged innovative approaches and strategies to reduce costs for 80+ contracts annually by 12%.
Introduced bar coding and new concepts on stock out procedures at Philadelphia Refinery to enhance tracking of materials and equipment and boost efficiency by 25%.
Handpicked to serve as Extra Work Request (EWR) Planner on $35M turnaround initiative; calculated and prepared estimates for labor, equipment and materials and negotiated contractor estimates for performing extra work, successfully saving $2M.
Efficiently project-managed two profitable $30M design/build initiatives for Sartomer, Inc. in West Virginia and for Ohio State University.
TPM International, Inc. (Sunoco), 2001 to 2010
Contract Strategic Specialist (2005 to 2010)
Reviewed, negotiated and administered contracts for three major maintenance projects with combined budget of $190M.
Obtained quotes, negotiated, awarded/renewed and managed 80 capital and on-going contracts annually.
Resourcefully introduced sliding scale strategy on Time and Material contracts to generate considerable savings.
Interim Manager (2003 to 2005)
- Spearheaded daily operations for central warehouse in Philadelphia Refinery with full accountability for staff supervision, inventory control, budget compliance, and process improvements.
- Controlled $16M in inventory and performed cycle counts on entire warehouse stock twice annually.
- Directed, motivated, and supervised six high-performing warehouse employees.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience (TPM International) continued
Contract Administrator (2001 to 2003)
- Managed field work of outside contractors on small projects ranging from $100K to $2M, demonstrating proficiency in budget administration, change order negotiations, schedule maintenance, and quality control and assurance.
Riggs Distler, Inc., 1996 to 2001
Project Manager / Estimator
- Steered full-scope project management functions from estimates and procurement of equipment and materials, to complete P&L responsibility and adherence to budgets, schedules and specifications.
- Adeptly oversaw ongoing civil, electrical and mechanical facility contract with Lockheed Martin in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
- Completed multiple installations and removals of regulated storage tanks in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Prior background includes experience at Henkels and McCoy, Inc.
B.S. Degree, Purchasing/Acquisitions and Operational Management
St. Joseph s University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, graduated Cum Laude
B.A. Degree in Liberal Arts
St. Charles Borromeo College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Certificate in Blueprint Reading and Estimating
Spring Garden College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
DEP (Department of Environmental Protection) licensure, states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania for work on regulated storage tanks.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!