yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
highly-organized, experienced and focused sales executive with dynamic customer relations skills eager to contribute exceptional account management, team-building, and project leadership talents toward supporting the employer in maximizing company performance.
areas of expertise
market analysis customer rapport-building project and team leadership complete sales cycle negotiating and problem solving goal setting and attainment marketing and media management
coolman communities, inc., valparaiso, in, 2005 to present
- proactively established weekly contact system company-wide to increase lead-to-sale conversions.
- research, obtain and utilize community information from chamber of commerce and realtors to compile customer prospecting system, and consistently monitor and examine market competition.
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills in educating and counseling clients during model home tours and visits.
- complete annual marketing report vital to understanding, anticipating, and responding to market conditions.
- partner with lenders and banks to assist clients in securing financing.
- championed efforts to surpass sales target by $200k in 2006 and by $500k in 2007.
- effectively collaborated with top-level management in determining and implementing marketing events, tools and materials; spearheaded management of all media strategies spanning print ads (newspaper and magazines), billboards, and outdoor signage.
- exercised well-honed multi-tasking expertise to coordinate marketing activities among six different neighborhoods; defined marketing goals and steered strategies and events to achieve desired results.
av marketing, indianapolis, in, 1993 to 2005
vice president / sales administrator
- promoted to role as vice president in 1999 based on exceptional performance, dedication, and results.
- leveraged exemplary technical, product and market knowledge to forge business relationships throughout indiana and kentucky conducive to securing new accounts.
- efficiently handled sales operations for 11 different product lines across three industries, displaying proficiency in preparing sales comparison reports and commission reconciliation.
- trained, motivated, coached, evaluated and directed top-performing inside sales personnel.
- actively contributed to optimizing financial tasks such as accounts payable and receivable and inventory procurement.
- played a vital role in increasing 2003 sales by 164% for qsc amplifiers and by 36% for aiphone intercom.
- resourcefully navigated significant sales increase of 127% for key account in 2003.
professional development & affiliations
csp (certified sales professional), national association of home builders, 2006
certified new home sales professional, national association of home builders, 2006
power tools for sales, indiana builders association, 2007
words that change minds; language and behavior profile, nlp institute of chicago, 2007
member, valparaiso greater chamber of commerce and porter county builder association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!