yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope real estate closing experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive experience in the real estate industry, including expertise within document management, real estate closing support and client service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- recognized as self-motivated and quality-focused team player, with proven multi-tasking and time management skills.
- dynamic communication, presentation, organization, and relationship management skills.
realtor century 21 judge fite 2005-present
- hand-selected to serve as member of the elite "a" team for century 21/judge fite, responsible for handling corporate relocations, including cartus, weichert relocations and usaa.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- recipient of multi-million dollar producer award, 2007-2009.
- received the spirit award for inspiring other agents, generating a positive outlook, 2006-2008.
realtor d'ann harper/coldwell banker 2005-2006
middle school/special education teacher lewisville isd 1991-2005
teacher northeast isd 1988-1991
store assistant buyer/department manager saks fifth avenue 1987-1988
floor manager dillards' department stores 1993-1997
teacher united isd 1974-1981
teacher archdiocese of washington d.c. schools 1971-1974
licensed realtor alamo real estate school 2005
bachelors of science in education creighton university 1971
60hrs. professional development courses in real estate
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!