yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com
recent mba graduate eager to contribute academic excellence as well as solid business experience toward supporting the employer in maximizing performance while launching a long-term, progressive career
a results-oriented professional offering solid and progressive training in accounting, budgets, financial records, and banking operations. in-depth expertise in internal control inspections and quality assurance audits. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. technically proficient in quicken, adp, windows 98 cxp, macintosh, ms office, excel, access, publisher, power point, outlook, photoshop, edge, html, internet, 10 ckey; type 50 wpm. fluent in english and tagalog.
administrative assistant first 5 la 2007-present
- actively provide comprehensive support for all staff including scheduling meetings, client accounts, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
- successfully develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- collaborate on the preparation reports, bulletins and memorandums for the commission, executive director and clients.
- manage a broad range of operational functions, including supporting it group on all project implementation, creating payment tracking system and utilize adp in preparing payroll.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
teller first hawaiian bank 2005-2006
- successfully processed customer financial transactions and actively identified fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns/promotions to expand utilization of bank s products and services.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- substantially improved operational efficiencies by creating and managing an effective client information system.
clinique consultant macy s waikiki west 2004-2005
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing and customer service to client consultation and product education.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- actively collaborated with manager to ensure proper implementation of merchandising and counter standards.
azusa pacific university azusa, ca 2007-2008
master of business administration
cum laude; east asia corporate tour, 2008
hawaii pacific university honolulu, hi 2003-2006
bachelor of science in business administration in finance
cum laude; president s host award, 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!