Eager to contribute exceptional Administrative, Human Resources, and Business Management expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing performance and productivity.
Proficiency in office administration spanning business correspondence, report preparation, filing, accounts payable and receivable, and coordinating travel arrangements.
Highly skilled in account development and management in retail and wholesale sectors.
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and accounting programs; able to create and manage forms, spreadsheets and databases to track and maintain vital business information.
Adept in human resources functions such as recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and management.
Extensive experience in shipping and receiving via UPS, FedEx and Canada Post; well-versed in import and export rules and regulations.
Proactively research and implement process improvements to slash expenses, expedite operations and elevate customer satisfaction.
Excel at inventory management and purchasing for giftware and soft goods.
Demonstrate a constant eye on cost control and budget compliance with sharp skills in invoice processing, monthly statement preparation, credit and collections management and bookkeeping.
Able to coordinate exhibits and booths for trade show participation.
Education Coordinator C Chatham-Kent, Epilepsy Support Centre, 2009 to Present
- Spearhead public education initiatives for Chatham-Kent County to elevate awareness of this seizure disorder, facilitate counselling and support services, and serve as an advocate for those affected by epilepsy.
Owner / Operator, McDowell Agencies, 2001 to 2009
- Steered full-scope business operations encompassing human resources, office administration, bookkeeping, sales, marketing, and client relationship management.
Retail Store Manager, Green Earth, 1996 to 2002
- Applied dynamic leadership and organizational skills toward administering sales budgets, arranging visually-appealing merchandise displays, and maintaining cost-effective inventory control inclusive of purchasing and vendor relations.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, mentored, directed and supervised high-performing sales associates.
Gift Shop Coordinator, Big V Drug Stores, 1990 to 1996
- Coordinated daily gift shop operations with an emphasis in providing top-notch customer service.
- Concurrently served as Gift Shop Area Director for Chatham-Sarnia region.
TD Canada Trust Friends of The Environment Foundation, Chatham-Kent Chapter
Coalition for Health, Chatham-Kent
Festival of Giving
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!