yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dynamic communicator • persuasive presenter • winning salesperson
results-driven, high-performance sales specialist eager to apply dynamic customer service, business development and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing profits.
- offer four years of solid and progressive sales experience, including expertise in product marketing, sales generation and customer service capacities.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and promotions to expand clientele base.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
customer service representative accent marketing 2008-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of customer service operations, from sprint client account initiation and billing problems to issuing credits and customer retention efforts.
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; worked on outbound marketing program to increase product and service sales.
- manage broad scope of client service activities including order processing, product sales, account troubleshooting and new service installation.
package handler ups 2007-2008
- served as third shift package handler, responsibly checked packages for hazardous materials and ensured that the correct destination information was properly displayed.
- consistently anticipated customer needs in multitude of genres to ensure company success.
- proven commitment to environmental workplace safety, efficiency, and quality assurance.
- successfully organized all packages from coming off the chute to correctly loading the plane.
server don pablos mexican restaurant 2004-2005
- proficiently provided quality customer interaction through timely and efficient food service.
- served as restaurant host when short staffed to ensure superior service.
bachelor s in communication & advertising indiana university southeast 2002-present
coursework in nursing university of louisville 2005-2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!