yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
8xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient mba graduate eager to contribute management expertise as well as strong business skills and organizational talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- recent mba graduate offering solid and progressive academic training and hands-on experience in business operations, organizational planning, strategic management, and client services.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, troubleshooting, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft applications, including microsoft office and ms project.
keller graduate school of management chicago, il 2009
master s of business administration
keller graduate school of management chicago, il 2007
master s of project management
mount scenario college ladysmith, wi 2000
bachelor of science in criminal justice
youth outreach services 2005-2009
- strategically implemented, evaluated and supervised the development of the erc program and approved referrals of juveniles for program admittance.
- actively recruited, trained and supervised performance management discipline operations, effectively promoting staff development of 6 juvenile justice counselors.
- tasked with approving balance monthly program budget of $290,000.
hartgrove hospital 2003-2006
mental health specialist
- successfully monitored and documented patients, including vitals, recording intake/output, and behavior.
youth outreach service 2001-2005
juvenile justice counselor
- efficiently managed case load of 15 clients, evaluating clients, conducting counseling sessions and maintaining reports for juvenile courts.
- consistently provided resource contacts for clients, including job leads and ged certificates.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!