yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
8xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient mba graduate eager to contribute management expertise as well as strong business skills and organizational talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- recent mba graduate offering solid and progressive academic training and hands-on experience in business operations, organizational planning, strategic management, and client services.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, troubleshooting, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft applications, including microsoft office and ms project.
keller graduate school of management chicago, il 2009
master s of business administration
keller graduate school of management chicago, il 2007
master s of project management
mount scenario college ladysmith, wi 2000
bachelor of science in criminal justice
youth outreach services 2005-2009
- strategically implemented, evaluated and supervised the development of the erc program and approved referrals of juveniles for program admittance.
- actively recruited, trained and supervised performance management discipline operations, effectively promoting staff development of 6 juvenile justice counselors.
- tasked with approving balance monthly program budget of $290,000.
hartgrove hospital 2003-2006
mental health specialist
- successfully monitored and documented patients, including vitals, recording intake/output, and behavior.
youth outreach service 2001-2005
juvenile justice counselor
- efficiently managed case load of 15 clients, evaluating clients, conducting counseling sessions and maintaining reports for juvenile courts.
- consistently provided resource contacts for clients, including job leads and ged certificates.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!