Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Solid experience managing commercial, tenant improvement, and residential construction projects, with specialization in millworks.
Proficient at interpreting technical drawings and blueprints.
Adept at cost estimating, developing project scope, administering budgets, securing permits, purchasing materials, and coordinating vendor relations.
Strong team-building capabilities and multi-tasking abilities; effectively balance competing demands.
Substantial personnel management experience; direct and guide crew members and subcontractors to perform efficiently, safely, and professionally.
Collaboratively drive cohesive and forward-moving efforts among general contractors, suppliers, architects, engineers, and owners.
Methodical problem solver with a solid track record of identifying hazards, assessing risks, and conducting comprehensive inspections to ensure compliance with safety rules and regulations.
Excel in fostering, nurturing and maintaining highly collaborative relationships across the organization.
A. Martin and Sons, 2009 to Present
- Manage $6.5M millworks project serving City Center (The Aria, Crystals and The Mandarin).
- Oversaw full project scope inclusive of procurement, budgets, RFIs, change orders, quality control, and installation of premium millwork packages for Presidential suites, restaurants and back of house.
- Directed 11 personnel including Site Project Manager, Superintendent, Project Engineers, CAD Operators, Estimators, millworks shop and paint shop.
- Cultivated and nurtured cooperative relationship with out-of-state manufacturer to expedite delivery of millwork packages.
- Strategically develop schedules to maximize use of human, financial and physical resources and ensure on-time, budget-compliant delivery of projects from launch through completion.
AMI Hospitality Inc., 2008 to 2009
- Managed $20M+ millworks contract involving 968 condos, 165 suites, and 20 Presidential suites within Fontainebleau Tower in Las Vegas.
- Ordered and flawlessly coordinated delivery of 1,200+ manufactured products to jobsite.
- Successfully coordinated logistics and product delivery with a 12-week lead time between China and jobsite to meet critical installation requirements.
- Prepared Bill of Materials (BOMs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Change Order Requests (CORs) for general contractors approval.
Professional Experience continued
Trestik Harty, Inc., Costa Mesa, CA, 2007 to 2008
- Led highly visible construction projects including $3.5M tenant improvement project, The Grill on the Alley at the Promenade Mall in Westlake Village involving comprehensive structural, interior, exterior and landscape upgrades.
Decisively compiled project schedules, facilitated weekly staff meetings, obtained required permits, and conducted in-depth inspections.
Expertly analyzed, tracked and administered budgets to control costs, maximize use of resources and boost profitability.
Simmonds Builders, Van Nuys, CA, 2007
- Proactively sourced and secured equipment and materials for two concurrent custom home renovation projects.
- Scheduled and supervised subcontractors to consistently meet all quality, timeline, and safety goals.
Putt Pall USA, Inc., Eagle, CO, 2004 to 2007
Owner / Manager
- Developed and launched small golf-related business, successfully growing company to result in profitable sale.
Woods of Olde Millworks, Eagle, CO, 1996 to 2004
Owner / Project Manager
- Oversaw construction projects for manufacturer of custom furniture, doors and architectural millworks.
- Negotiated contracts, supervised project crew members, and monitored safety compliance and quality control.
- Provided crucial logistical support for tenant improvement projects such as Eagle County Airport expansion, Ritz Carlton Beaver Creek, Beaver Creek Sporting Goods, Market Square Mall, and 10 custom homes.
Friedman Construction, Encino, CA, 1986 to 1995
Progressively advanced from roles as lead carpenter and estimator to direct numerous projects including a 48,000 sq. ft. rebuild of apartment complex following 1994 Northridge earthquake.
Prior background includes role as Corporal with the U.S. Marine Corps; honorably discharged.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!