results-driven accounting and administrative specialist eager to contribute superior organizational, communication, and project management skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing performance
ø offer numerous years of administrative experience, either expertise in accounting, human resources, customer service, and executive support
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention; successfully address and resolve escalated customer issues
ø drive financial management functions and prepare detailed financial statements instrumental to senior management in assessing business performance
ø attend corporate meetings and take minutes, prepare government filings, and obtain permits
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø perform multiple responsibilities simultaneously and under heavy pressure; consistently meet deadlines while providing high quality support
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
~ technical proficiencies ~
ms office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook) ~ wordperfect ~ quickbooks ~
cfo construction accounting software
rjl associates, inc., fairfax and round hill, va 1986 c present
- successfully perform a broad scope of concurrent functions for this real estate development and construction firm; directly support the president and vice president, as well as all aspects of office operations
- work closely with tenants, vendors, attorneys, bank staff, and city and county representatives; provide knowledgeable customer service and efficiently resolve any issues
- manage full-cycle accounting duties for 15 distinct companies; process a/p and a/r, reconcile bank accounts, post journal entries, balance g/l, complete end-of-month closings, prepare tax returns, and produce financial statements
- serve as property management manager responsible for more than 100,000 sq. ft. of commercial property, presiding over multiple homeowner associations prior to turnover, and securing all required building licenses and permits; oversee projects from initial site visit through full term of warranty
- execute human resources duties and manage up to 10 employees; develop company policies, hire staff, delegate assignments, supervise performance, deliver formal reviews, provide ongoing feedback, and administer disciplinary actions c including terminations c as necessary
george mason university, fairfax, va
bachelor of science in business management
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert specific job title and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include more than 23 years of working in an accounting and office management capacity, with extensive bookkeeping, client and vendor relations, and executive support experience in a real estate development and construction practice. i excel at handling multiple responsibilities and am adept at assessing changing business needs to best serve the office. my strong communication skills and solid industry knowledge have been key in my ability to manage major projects from start to finish. additionally, i have practical hr and staff management experience. to complement this background, i hold a degree in business management.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!