Eager to contribute exceptional academic credentials as well as strong finance background toward supporting a dynamic financial institution in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Well-versed in investment analysis, corporate finance, financial analysis, and operations analysis.
Broad-scope financial and investment knowledge and abilities including foreign exchange, credit, bonds, stocks, options, futures, swaps, and reconciliations.
Excellent abilities in using wide range of financial, analytical and statistical tools and software.
Reputation as a deadline-focused, methodical, and systematic professional.
Able to seamlessly steer collaborative and unified efforts among all bank departments and traders.
Outstanding planning, documentation, reporting, interpersonal and communication skills.
Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments, balance competing demands and priorities, and quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies, and environments.
Able to employ a vast range of analytical tools and approaches to optimize the investment process.
Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business, New York, NY, 2009
Executive Master of Science in Finance GPA 3.5
Key Areas of Study: Advanced Investment Analysis; Advanced Corporate Finance; Quantitative Tools for Finance (regression, descriptive statistics, basic time series analysis); Options and Other Derivatives; Mergers and Acquisitions; Industrial Securities (financial statements, ratios, capital structure/budget, valuation)
University of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania, 1999
Bachelor of Science in Finance
New York Power Authority, Astoria, NY, 2009 to 2010
Purchasing / Procurement Analyst
- Diligently analyzed inventory data to research and swiftly resolve vendor account discrepancies, prepare accurate forecasts, place orders, and expedite payments to vendors.
- Submitted wire transfers for approval and proficiently used online purchasing system (SAP).
Lehman Brothers, New York, NY, 2006 to 2008
Operations Analyst / Equity / FX / ADRs
- Successfully provided trading support to front office, account managers and clients on European Markets Settlements requiring extensive interaction and cooperation with front and back office, custodians, clearing office, institutional clients and high-net-worth investors.
- Ensured 100% accuracy of booking and verified trade instructions against trade confirmations.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational skills in instructing and executing international equity and derivatives settlements, processing foreign exchange (FX) conversion, and identifying and rectifying trade settlement discrepancies.
- Applied FX payments against bookings in Treasury Products and instructed payments for trades settled free of payment record breaks, cash breaks, and other accounting transactions.
- Conducted daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of cash and security positions between client accounts and custodial systems for international equities, FX s and ADR s in ADP (Broadridge).
- Generated and submitted reports summarizing daily volumes, nostros, depots, open fails, and outstanding calls.
WTS Trading, New York, NY, 2009
High Frequency Trader
- Contributed polished analytical abilities toward conducting research and due diligence for equity.
- Performed technical analysis on charts, stochastic lines, Bollinger bands, money flow, momentum and trend patterns.
- Strategically facilitated back-testing of equity prior to start of trading day and oversaw risk management for opening strategy.
Self-employed / Private Investor Association, New York, NY, 2005 to 2007
- Spearheaded the complete investment life cycle; explored potential opportunities, negotiated and purchased mortgage notes from banks, prepared documentation for attorney to obtain judgment against property, and initiated foreclosure.
- Auctioned collateral or settled payments with clients, consistently focusing on maximizing profit.
- Adeptly administered and performed multiple financial functions such as AP/AR, due diligence, compliance, and risk management.
Somerset Investors Corp., Melville, New York, 2003 to 2005
Examined credit applications, credit bureau information, collateral valuation, financial statements, and other supporting documentation for loan processing, underwriting, and approval.
Persuasively presented loan programs and earned confidence of borrowers through exemplary customer service and relationship-building skills.
Banca Agricola Romana, Brasov, Romania, 1999 to 2002
Assistant Manager C Credit Department
- Provided superlative client service to agricultural associations wanting to finance acquisition of agricultural machines; obtained and analyzed required documentation, and partnered with bank s economist to appraise land, and evaluate association s ability to repay.
- Cooperated with bank s senior management in performing risk assessment on complex loans.
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Excel [Vlookup, Pivot Tables]), Calyx, Encompass, Bloomberg, multiple settlements systems (DTC, Euroclear, ADP, Oasys, Opera, Omgeo Alert)
Series 7 and 63
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!