yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
28188 moulton parkway, #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ email@example.com
ambitious legal services professional with proven success in immigration law and legal support. progressive legal acumen including deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, systems evaluation, and sound decision making. superior communication skills, positively interacts with management and colleagues. additional capabilities in:
consulting public speaking client relations
legal knowledge federal standards document drafting
research/writing immigration law motivation / compliance
whole business resolutions, moscow, russia, 05/1998 c 04/2009
lawyer-consultant (immigration law)
• represented clients with immigration law concerns in court or before government agencies; presented evidence to defend clients or engaged in civil litigation.
• studied immigration, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
• argued motions, met with judges, and questioned witnesses during the course of a trial.
• interpreted laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and presented and summarized cases to judges and juries.
• prepared legal briefs and opinions, and filed appeals in state and federal courts of appeal.
• analyzed the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
• examined legal data to determine advisability of defending a lawsuit.
• evaluated findings; developed strategies/arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
menatep, 09/1996 c 04/1998
• assisted lawyers by researching legal precedent, investigating facts, or preparing legal documents.
• conducted research to support legal proceedings or to initiate legal action.
• prepared affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence, and organized and maintained documents in paper or electronic filing system.
• gathered and analyzed research data, such as statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, and documents.
• investigated facts and law of cases and searched pertinent sources, such as public records, to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
international institute of economics and law, moscow
bachelors degree in jurisprudence, specializing in civil law, 1996
moscow state university (mv lomonosov)
clinical psychology, academic certificate, 2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!