results-driven sales specialist eager to apply dynamic business development, account management, strategic marketing, and team leadership skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits
ø offer 11 years of progressive experience in b2b and b2c sales and marketing, with expertise in generating new business, corporate branding, staff development, and forming strategic alliances
ø provide excellent service for existing customers while expanding sales pipeline; manage key accounts, develop niche markets, and administer major contracts resulting in high-revenue transactions
ø effectively prospect, secure, and retain diverse client base; demonstrated ability to succeed despite unstable market conditions, with proven experience in the travel and hospitality, personal development , and financial sales industries
ø monitor trends and developments, including competitive services and marketing activities; successfully identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs; recruit, train, and direct top-performing sales teams
ø thorough knowledge of marketing techniques and sales life-cycles; create and disseminate collateral, manage brand positioning, and develop pay-per-click campaigns that consistently return impressions, clicks, and conversions
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ski organizers (a division of travel organizers/american express), englewood, co 9/08 c present
wholesale sales agent
lth marketing, llc, richmond, va 5/07 c 9/08
owner / lead sales consultant
knox financial group, baltimore, md 5/04 c 5/07
sr. sales representative
marriott international headquarters, bethesda, md 1/98 c 4/04
e-commerce sales supervisor
~ key achievements ~
- successfully completed 37 transactions during first four months with ski organizers c 80% more than any other sales representative; recognized by owner and vp of marketing for superior performance
- launched comprehensive marketing and sales consulting company; established lth corporate identity and managed public relations, directed all business expansion activity, garnered key contract with a global personal development company, and returned an advertising roi of over 47%
- led company sales efforts by actively demonstrating effective techniques, delivering major sales presentations and representative training programs; sold more than 60 units in first year with lth and ranked in the top 3% of total sales units for all sales agents
- steered internal cost control efforts for knox financial group; managed company s transition from using purchased leads to generating its own leads, overhauled financial administration of branch to cut marketing costs by 28% without impact on sales, and negotiated with lenders to achieve a 17% profit margin increase
- proactively built ritz carlton e-commerce group, established online marketing strategies to replace traditional advertising channels, and actively participated in critical executive meetings
- peer-selected as chairman s circle winner and granted opportunity to learn from marriott s chairman of the board in a one-on-one environment
frostburg state university, frostburg, md 1993
bachelor of arts in economics
~ professional development ~
brian tracey ~ zig ziglar ~ robert kiyosaki ~ shawn achor ~ dale carnegie ~ toastmasters ~ mcse certification
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of sales, business development, and customer service experience, with a solid record of exceeding established targets and increasing corporate profit margins. i excel at training and leading team members to drive sales growth and deliver quality account servicing. my dynamic communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in presenting, negotiating, and closing high-revenue sales transactions and i am highly effective at identifying and addressing client-specific needs. to complement this background, i offer a bachelor s degree in economics and substantial professional development.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting insert job title position currently available with your company. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!