yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
talented nurse practitioner eager to contribute broad-scope healthcare experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in providing quality patient care.
accomplished and respected nurse practitioner offering over 16 years experience providing quality patient care. well-known for exceptional diagnostic skills, excellent patient rapport, and a proven commitment to patient advocacy. in depth expertise managing acute illnesses and chronic, complex, multi-system disease processes of adult patients in a hospital environment. actively collaborated with healthcare team in evaluating patients for physical, medical, and mental abnormalities. skilled in ordering laboratory tests, formulating diagnosis, prescribing treatment and monitoring progress. proven background in medical-surgical, emergency, anesthesia, urology, and oncology departments. counseled patients on health risk factors, smoking cessation, stress management, physical activity, and disease management.
credentialed nurse practitioner the valley hospital 2009-present
- actively serve as clinical resource specialist, responsible for documenting a detailed pre-anesthetic history, conducting physical examinations and discussing abnormal findings with surgeons before surgery.
nurse practitioner community house-call physicians 2007-present
- consistently manage primary care of home bound patients, including acute, chronic and complex medical issues.
- responsible for educating patients/families with treatment side effects, disease process and wellness options.
credentialed nurse practitioner hackensack university medical center 2008-2009
- strategically managed pre/post operative care of patients with acute, chronic and complex urology issues.
- tasked with reviewing charts to ensure compliance with jchaco and state regulations.
clinical educator the valley hospital 2005-2009
- served as clinical educator of the educational, neurology and medical-surgical units, spearheading the design, coordination, and education of review classes for nursing staff.
er staff nurse the valley hospital 1999-2005
- skillfully provided triage and quality emergency nursing care for wide array of patients, including trauma, medical, surgical, obstetrical, endocrinology, psychiatric, cardiac, and neurology.
medical-surgical/er rn st barnabas hospital 1994-1999
- collaborated with er physicians to ensure quality care of critical patients, successfully implementing treatment plan, calculating/administering medications and starting intravenous treatments.
master of science in nursing/adult nurse practitioner st. peter s college 2006
bridge program for msn st. peter s college 2002
associates of science degree in nursing felician college 1993
coursework towards a master of arts in psychology university of st. thomas 1988
coursework in psychology university of st. thomas 1987
bachelor of arts in philosophy and english st pius x seminary 1986
board certified adult nurse practitioner ▪ board certified medical surgical nurse
certified acls provider ▪ bls instructor ▪ capd certified
intravenous/porta cath/ peritoneal dialysis certified ▪ telemetry/medical surgical certified
topic' "stroke" in meadowlands hospital ▪ sigma theta tau inductee, 2005
member emergency nurses association / society of urological nurses association
member american nurses association / philippine nurses association
nursing staff development organization
member american academy of nurse practitioners
member american academy of home physicians
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!