Dedicated IT Support Specialist seeking opportunities where outstanding troubleshooting expertise and network administration talents will provide an immediate and positive impact to a progressive organization.
- Outstanding capabilities in scrutinizing, diagnosing and rectifying technical errors and issues.
- Highly skilled at installing, configuring, and fine-tuning hardware, software, platforms and peripherals.
- Strong experience in IT security, performance tuning and system optimization, and networking.
- Strategically combine veracity, sharp prioritization skills, and a team player work approach toward consistently meeting or exceeding employer expectations.
- Extremely versatile; easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Option in Computer Information Systems
California State University Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA, graduated 2008
Port of Los Angeles, San Pedro, CA, 2008 to Present
Merge exemplary analytical, troubleshooting and technical expertise toward effectively and efficiently supporting applications spanning email, Host on Demand, Microsoft Office Suite, SFT Client, VPN (Virtual Private Network) access, McAfee anti-virus software, and Firefox web browser.
Provide top-notch technical support to 1,000+ users, leveraging excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills to swiftly resolve issues, vital to maintaining business continuity.
Install and configure hardware such as NICs (network interface cards), printers, and scanners, and diligently assign tokens/reset passwords for LAN and VPN.
Optimize network performance and maintain connectivity through proficient use of network monitoring tools, exceptional problem solving skills, and sharp attention to details.
Provide end user training and guidance with office software and network operations/procedures.
Relied upon to maintain and continually update Port of Los Angeles website and Intranet.
Best Cleaning, Torrance, CA, 2006 to Present
IT Technical Support Specialist
- Provide technical guidance to computer users with an emphasis in office software, hardware troubleshooting, company website maintenance, and installation and configuration of peripherals.
Prior Background includes: Sales Associate, CarMax, Inglewood, CA
Front Desk Agent, Sheraton Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
Lifeguard & Swim Instructor, Los Angeles County, Los Angeles, CA
Hardware: Dell PCs and Servers, Xerox, Lexmark, Canon printers
Programming Languages: Visual Basic, HTML, ASP.net
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows XP / Vista / Server 2003, FreeBSD, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora)
Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), Visio, Adobe Acrobat, GroupWise, Visual Studio, Sawmill Server, Dreamweaver
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!