Talented IT Management Professional eager to contribute exceptional program leadership and supervisory expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing productivity and performance.
Offer 15+ years of experience in network administration, PC maintenance and repair, project management, and end user support. Able to perform, direct and supervise broad scope of IT functions spanning hardware/software installation and configuration, data migration and archiving, end user training, and network diagnostics and support. Highly skilled in configuring user accounts, e-mail, network protocols and security procedures. Precisely define information system needs and end user requirements, and design innovative technical solutions.
- Assisted Outlook/Exchange Messaging Team in reducing contractual quality objectives and led team to rank #1 for 5 straight months.
- Solid experience in servicing computers from all manufacturers and excellent background in multiple operating systems and platforms, client-server infrastructure, software testing, customer service/support, and technical staff supervision.
- As Senior Response Analyst for Quantum Corp., successfully resolved 50+ calls per day from users worldwide, and resourcefully created tools and processes to assist peers in decreasing return calls by 20%.
- Received 2nd highest company evaluation ever awarded to a 2nd tier Customer Service Engineer while with Stream International.
- As USS Kitty Hawk Systems Administrator, skillfully installed cabling, hubs, network interface cards and 50 workstations, saving $45K + in contractor fees.
- Possess active Secret Security clearance.
B.S. Business Administration ~ Emphasis in Information Technology, National American University
A.S., Information Technology, State Technician Institute of Memphis C Memphis, TN
Certifications: CompTIA A + CompTIA Net + MCP Windows 2003 Server ITIL Foundations 2.0
BearingPoint Corporation, McLean, VA, 2007 to Present
BlackBerry Program Manager / IT Senior Consultant (Telecommuting Position)
Proficiently supervise and monitor third-party vendor in supporting BlackBerry end users to ensure quality control and SOW (Statement of Work) compliance.
Serve as point of escalation for all vendor-related issues and scrutinize support resolution times to improve processes and procedures and minimize impact to end users.
Diligently monitor corporate mailbox usage and remove unused mailboxes to save thousands of dollars per quarter in hosting costs.
Played a pivotal role in deploying and integrating Microsoft ActiveSync/Direct Push technology, significantly enhancing mobile access worldwide.
Relied upon to reconcile complex technical problems not resolved by Level 1 or 2 support technicians.
Functioned as backup to HP Service Delivery Manager and IT Change Manager.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Accurately document and report SQL database access changes to senior management.
Apply strong multi-tasking abilities toward analyzing and revising IT Disaster Planning/Recovery strategy to ensure business continuity, maintaining Master Disaster Recovery Database, and coordinating quarterly drill scenarios in secondary recovery location.
Quantum Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO, 2005 to 2007
IT Asset Manager / Senior Systems Analyst (2006 to 2007)
Spearheaded tracking, budgeting, and reutilization of IT assets encompassing computer systems, printers, and BlackBerry devices.
Prepared and presented comprehensive monthly reports illustrating cost savings and reutilization statistics.
Proactively partner with senior management in planning and executing process improvements, and provided education and guidance related to achieving asset management goals.
Demonstrated hands-on technical acumen in rectifying issues unresolved by Tier 1 and 2 Technicians.
Advanced from role as Senior Response Analyst (2005 to 2006) based on providing expeditious 1st and 2nd level support for Exchange and messaging issues related to Windows Mobile and BlackBerry devices.
Concurrently served as BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) Administrator for 700+ users.
Hewlett-Packard, Colorado Springs, CO, 2002 to 2005
Team Lead / Assistant Service Delivery Manager, BearingPoint Service Desk (2003 to 2005)
Directed analysis and resolution of complex technical issues related to network, desktop, shrink wrap and applications, driving cohesive and collaborative efforts among management, technicians, and customers.
Entrusted to promptly rectify Priority One issues and consistently ensure adequate staffing and resource availability; identify existing or potential process gaps and steer immediate corrective action.
Exercised strong leadership talents to interview, train, counsel, motivate, mentor and manage team of 20 technicians in providing support to 15,000 customers.
Quickly promoted from role as Senior Support Specialist / Assistant Team Lead for Microsoft Helpdesk.
TekSystems/Adelphia, Colorado Springs, CO, 2001 to 2002
PC / Data Technician
Visited customer locations to install high speed internet access, configure LANs and WANs, and repair hardware and software issues on computers and peripherals.
Troubleshot Windows, Apple, and Linux operating systems as well as network routers to ensure and optimize connectivity.
Summit Technology/IBM, Denver, CO, 2001
Project Consultant / Quality Control Technician
- Championed installation of 3,700+ new workstations, 100 printers, and medical software package.
- Navigated seamless transition from Token Ring topology to Ethernet topology.
- Exhibited outstanding networking capabilities in assigning TCP/IP, subnet and WINS server addresses for network and workstations, and installing and repairing CAT 5 wiring.
- Conducted Quality Control Surveys of installed workstations, software, and network connectivity.
Senior Supervisor / Systems Technician, Naval Personnel Command, Millington, TN, 1998 to 2001
Support Technician / Customer Service Engineer, Stream International, Memphis, TN, 1999 to 2000
Systems Administrator / Technician, USS Kitty Hawk, San Diego, CA, 1994 to 1998
PC Technician, Special Boat Squadron One, San Diego, CA, 1991 to 1994
Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows Cisco VPN Linux O/S Microsoft Office Suite Pocket PC/Windows Mobile Clarify Blackberry devices CentraVu Remote Assistance/Netmeeting Active Directory Systems Management Server Remedy Track-It Disney Interactive Software
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!