patient-focused healthcare professional eager to contribute dynamic nursing skills toward actively supporting the medical community in providing quality health care.
offer 16+ years of general and geriatric nursing experience in acute care, long-term care and home care.
employ impressive communication skills to effectively liaise between doctors, nursing staff, patients, and patients families.
excel in multidisciplinary relations, health promotion/education, and patient advocacy.
successfully motivate, empower, inspire, and manage others through influence, congeniality, and collaboration.
highly versatile with a proven track record in delivering product presentations, training and developing staff, and administering top-quality patient care.
superior administrative, multi-tasking and leadership abilities; effectively balance competing priorities.
reputation for integrity, problem solving abilities, work ethic, and analytical skills.
metro west medical center, framingham & natick, ma 2001-present
- maintain responsibility for charge duties in the emergency room, with experience in direct care of medical/surgical, psychiatric and pediatric patients.
- demonstrate exemplary clinical expertise in circulating and diligently monitoring staff and delivering quality pre- and post-care to patients.
- provide discharge instructions and health education to patients, family members and caregivers.
- strategically plan and coordinate staffing levels to optimize utilization of human resources while controlling labor costs and meeting patient needs.
- maintain full accountability for assessing cardiac patients in the telemetry unit.
doylestown hospital, doylestown, pa 2000-2001
- directly supervised lpn s and cna s, playing an instrumental role in the development of top performing team members.
- educated and provided care to medical/ surgical rehabilitation patients including pre-operations, recovery and discharge teaching.
- developed and directed nursing care plans, instructed patients and their families in proper care, and helped individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain their health.
- spearheaded diverse nursing activities ranging from reviewing patient history, interviewing and evaluating to managing patients on mechanical ventilation, overseeing post-surgical and pressure-related wound care, and caring of central and picc lines.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
manor care health systems, montgomeryville, pa 1995-2000
director of clinical documentation
exhibited organizational skills and strong attention to detail in steering case management and overseeing rn's, lpn's and cna's in the unit.
as charge nurse, supervised all aspects of daily operations of a 30-bed sub-acute/rehabilitation unit.
managed all mds, medicare and pps assessments and documentation to state agencies to ensure critical compliance.
effectively planned, coordinated and facilitated nursing functions to optimize unit productivity and quality of service.
proactively built and established key relationships and liaised effectively between physicians, nurses and staff.
acquired valuable knowledge of case management for hmo and medicare patients, as well as obra regulations and state guidelines for patient care.
north penn visiting nurse association, hatfield, pa 1996-1998
case manager (1997-1998)
established plan of care for all medicare and insurance coverage patients in geographical areas.
delegated staff assignments, consistently emphasizing quality control, multidisciplinary team cohesiveness, and documentation accuracy.
managed, mentored and motivated home health aide staff, with strong focus on optimizing productivity, efficiency and performance.
applied dynamic leadership talents toward steering initial assessment and triage of home care patients.
proficiently organized and coordinated physical, occupational and speech therapist visits for patients.
visiting nurse (1996-1997)
strategically planned and coordinated staff schedules to maximize use of resources and delivery of quality patient care.
developed care plans for home care patients; observed, assessed, and recorded symptoms, reactions and progress in patients.
nursing supervisor - gwynedd square nursing center, lansdale, pa
charge nurse / relief supervisor - st. joseph s manor, meadowbrook, pa
bachelor of arts in psychology, minor in business administration and accounting - kutztown university, kutztown, pa
associate s degree in nursing - bucks county community college, newtown, pa
current registered nursing license in massachusetts
acls, bls and pal certification
iv therapy and iv certified
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as indicated in the accompanying resume, i bring to you a significant nursing background, outstanding communication and organizational skills, and the flexibility to skillfully handle competing priorities with an unwavering commitment to accuracy and efficiency. to complement these qualifications, i offer solid prioritization, documentation, and clinical skills.
as a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative, unparalleled resourcefulness, and substantial clinical experience. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!