yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented registered nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedure, patient care, and strong communication skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- dedicated rn offering 20 years solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
- in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- strong background in nurse management, from assigning staff to surgeries, coordinating daily schedules and organizing in-staff education.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the medical profession
grand view hospital 1988-2006
- actively served as coordinator for a 10-room or suite, making staff assignments and stocking or with equipment/supplies based on schedule requirements.
- served on policies and procedure committee, developing processes to ensure quality patient care and best healthcare practices.
- responsible for maintaining a sterile environment in the operating room, monitoring patient during surgery, and coordinating care throughout the surgical process.
bachelors of science in nursing gwynedd mercy college 2010
graduated magna cum laude
degree in healthcare administration philadelphia university 1996
associates degree in nursing montgomery community college 1988
cnor ▪ basic life support ▪ pals
board member/president association of operating room nurses
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!