proficient, detail-oriented analyst and consultant eager to contribute business development, client relations, and operational management skills toward supporting the employer optimize financial and operational performance
ø offer numerous years of progressive business analysis, development, and operational management experience with expertise in providing consulting and support services
ø demonstrated record of building, training, and leading top-performing support teams; implement best practices and compliance monitoring
ø proficiently analyze performance and develop innovative, client-specific solutions
ø dynamic organization, prioritization and time management skills; consistently achieve critical deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
ø effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø excellent computer skills including ms office: word, excel, access, powerpoint
mortgage consultant, robertson & anschultz, houston, tx 12/02 c present
- provide excellent service for existing clients while expanding market share and increasing revenue; consistently achieve outstanding levels of client satisfaction
- offer full scale consultation and support from origination through funding; perform intensive research and investigation to obtain information, review documentation and applications for completeness and accuracy, ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures as well as government laws and regulations
- proactively monitor, track, compile, and analyze complex market data to generate financial reports instrumental to senior management in assessing performance
operations assistant manager, j. r. logistics/wtc, insert location 9/01 c insert date
- successfully coordinated and managed a team of up to 10 employees in all aspects of national shipping operations; attained optimal efficiency, accuracy, and safety rates for cargo delivery
- supervised dispatch, routing, tracking, and shipping for contractual compliance; completed all state and federal regulatory administration requirements
- performed human resources duties including hiring and developing staff; produced equipment and productivity evaluations; collaborated with independent operators and other external agencies to facilitate optimal service
auditor/analyst c team lead, first horizon, insert location 5/2000 c 8/2001
- accurately conducted and managed on- and off-site quality control checks and audit procedures including home mortgage disclosure act (hmda) audits; performed follow up and verified implementation of audit recommendations
- effectively trained and mentored new auditors and staff members; reviewed audit files, findings, and risk identifications; completed status reports; advised senior management on findings and resolution recommendations
master s in business administration, aspen university, aspen, co anticipated graduation summer 2009
- gpa: 3.5/ 4.0
bachelor of science in business administration, angelo state university san angelo, tx 2001
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include more extensive analysis and consultation experience, with expertise in account management, forecasting and trend monitoring, compliance enforcement, and strategic planning. i have additional experience in staff development and excel at driving teams to deliver quality servicing performance. my dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills have consistently proven instrumental in my success at closing highly profitable transactions. to complement this background, i offer a bs in business administration and am currently working towards my mba.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!