yyyyyy x. yyyyyy 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
solutions-focused information technology professional eager to contribute technical expertise as well as dynamic project management and operational enhancement abilities in a challenging it healthcare electronic data interchange assignment.
ø bachelor of electronics and telecommunications (equivalent to b,e,e,)
ø extensive relevant certifications (see below).
ø over 16 years of international it experience.
ø strong focus on edi systems solutions, programming, qc and customer service in the healthcare sector.
ø career built in wide-ranging facets of software design in multiple operating systems.
ø adept in installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of advanced applications.
ø knowledgeable in gentran integration suites.
ø outstanding capacity to meet/exceed development/operational schedules.
ø strong evaluative, assessment and diagnostic capacity.
ø demonstrated ability in multiple operating systems and networking reconfiguration.
ø background in full life cycle project management.
ø contributor in increasing proficiency.
ø skilled in personnel training.
ø well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
ø adept in aligning it contributions with organizational objectives.
application development: net platform, visual basic.net,asp.net, programming languages beginner java, vb.net, visual basic 6.0, asp, clipper, cobol, c, website development: html, asp, asp.net, database development: relational database design, ms sql server, t-sql,pl/sql,mysql, oracle, ms-access, dbase iii+, advantage, scripts: vb , java, perl, unix shell scripting, reporting tools: crystal reports, miscellaneous tools: clear case, clear quest (rational tools), upcoming skills in vc ++ and java,
emdeon 2004 - present
applications systems analyst/programmer ii (2007-present)
- promoted to develop users on ftp servers and utilize protocol to design ftp user to implement queries on sql server 2005.
- manage/maintain report parsers and communication scripts using unix shell scripting, perl and java.
- conduct research, analysis, planning, design and implementation/maintenance for applications using vb.net and sql server 2005
- support applications used to drive critical systems.
- perform programming in gentran. creating bps ,using gpm and develop mail boxes.
applications systems analyst/programmer ii (2004-2007)
- recruited to analyze, develop and test maps for payer reports.
- originated scripts in vbscript while utilizing sql server extensively.
- provided critical support for implementing map production.
- successfully identified and resolved all issues in production environment occasioned through payer reports.
- tasked to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications including vb and vb.net using sql server necessitating design of new tables and writing stored procedures.
- delivered well received support for applications in vb and vc # using sql server.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
webmd 1998 c 2004
programmer/analyst iii (2002-2004)
- advanced to perform maintenance/enhancements of edits, edi maps, 4010 scripts, and reports parser.
- conducted extensive coding in clipper and c.
- developed critical in-house tools as needed using vb,clipper with dbase as database.
- assigned to maintain and enhance database structures.
- identified and resolved second level support issues and production issues.
- gained expertise in x12 (837/835/277/997), nsf, uniformed billing, and all webmd/envoy proprietary structures and formats.
lead software developer (1998-2002)
- retained to design, develop, maintenance and upgrade proprietary gui desktop health care billing and a ftp communication application using visual basic 6.0/access/advantage.
- effectively trained personnel in proprietary gui desktop health care billing application.
- initiated and upgraded client applications and databases.
- supported client service department in technical aspects of client support.
- delivered efficient client technical support through telephone and on-site visits
prior to 1998 served as software developer for national trading center and system house consultants. in these assignments, built outstanding design, testing, implementation, coding, maintenance, data acquisition and team leadership skill sets.
bachelor of electronics and telecommunications, maharashtra,
india, 1992 (evaluated as bachelors in electrical engineering in usa)
formal training on gentran integration suites from sterling commerce, 2009
sql 2005,smartcertify, 2006
visual basic. net, smartcertify, 2005
sql server 2000,smartcertify, 2004
certificate, advanced visual basic, northern va community college, 1999
certificate, as400/os400/rpg from syspro, bombay, india, 1996
certificate, oracle 7.0 and oracle forms 3.0, bombay, india, 1996
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!