Hiring Agent Name
Please accept this letter in application for the Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Campaign opportunity that is currently available. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you excellent academic credentials which include a Master s Degree in progress, extensive community relations experience, and an excellent blend of talents in marketing, research, fundraising, and project management. To complement these qualifications, I offer first-rate planning, analytical, relationship-building, and critical thinking skills.
As a proactive contributor to your school, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Bilingual (English/Spanish), extremely dedicated and focused MPA Candidate eager to contribute exceptional talents toward supporting a dynamic employer in achieving goals and objectives.
Advanced knowledge of public administration, public policy development, and program development.
Extremely versatile; keen ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments.
Industrious self-starter; set goals and develop action plans for rapid attainment.
Strong blend of planning, scheduling, forecasting, tracking and documentation skills.
Highly respected for attention to detail, integrity, sound judgment, and a team player work approach.
Methodical problem solver; able to create and execute innovative solutions to meet defined needs.
Presented with Virtuous Woman of Brooklyn North Award in 2009 from NYPD Police Service Area 2.
Won eight Community Service Awards from 2006 to 2008 from NYPD - 94th Precinct, Cuerpo Preventivo Seguridad de NY, Inc., 83rd Precinct Clergy Council, 83rd Precinct Community Council, Grand Street Business Improvement District, International Chaplin Police, Inc., Latinos Americanos Unidos, Inc., and Hispanic Ministers Association.
Recipient of Citation of Honor in 2007 from the New York City Council.
John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York, NY
Master in Public Administration candidate, expected completion January 2010
Bachelor of Science, Legal Studies, 2004
Kings County District Attorney s Office, 2004 to Present
- Apply significant interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking expertise to represent District Attorney s Office at community meetings, workshops, committees, and working groups to explore problems in assigned precinct areas and swiftly drive corrective action.
- Establish and maintain strong and cooperative relationships with law enforcement and social service agencies to optimize and expedite problem solving efforts within the community.
- Prepare written materials such as speeches and press releases for District Attorney.
New York State Assembly, 2004
- Proactively contributed to full spectrum of legislative process including bill tracking and analysis.
- Supported constituents by researching and summarizing diverse legislative issues and suggestions, and compiled potential solutions.
UStronics.com, Inc., 2002 to 2004
Customer Care Representative
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational strengths in delivering first-rate customer service by efficiently responding to inquiries, administering company database, and assisting accounting department in maintaining fiscal data.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!