results-oriented professional with solid skill in automotive maintenance, stocking, and drilling. proven capacity to handle variable functions necessary in leading a successful entity. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of the organization. virginia state inspector certification
teambuilding & leadership / customer service / loading and unloading
pinkerton chevrolet, lynchburg, va
automotive technician, 03/2007 c present
- possess 3 ase certification in the field and virginia state inspection licensing.
- repair, overhaul, and adjust automobile brake systems and use electronic test equipment to locate and correct malfunctions in fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems.
- repair and replace defective ball joint suspensions, brake shoes, and wheel bearings.
- test electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure that they are working properly.
- tune automobile engines to ensure proper and efficient functioning.
- repair air conditioners, and service components such as compressors, condensers, and controls.
- replace and adjust defective carburetor parts and gasoline filters, and remove and replace defective mufflers and tailpipes.
goodyear service center, cornelious, nc
lube technician, 07/2006 c 03/2007
- serviced automobiles, buses, trucks, boats, and other vehicles with fuel, lubricants, and accessories including changing motor oil, installing antifreeze, or replace lights or other accessories, such as windshield wiper blades, fan belts, and repair or replace tires.
- demonstrate knowledge of customer and personal services including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
lowes home improvement, mooresville, nc
night time shelf stocker, 02/2006 c 07/2006
- unloaded trucks, received stock items, and recorded data manually or using computer.
- verified inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigated discrepancies or adjusted errors.
- determined proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- kept records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment or forklifts.
m&m soil scientists inc., city, state
driller, 01/2004 c 02/2006
- verified depths and alignments of boring positions.
- monitored drilling operations, checking gauges and listening to equipment to assess drilling conditions and to determine the need to adjust drilling or alter equipment.
- selected the appropriate drill for the job, using knowledge of soil conditions.
nascar technical institute, mooresville, nc, 02/2006 to 03/2007
competitor, ffa state convention, virginia tech (2 years)
envirothon (2 years)
volunteer, habitat for humanity
who s who among high school students
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of experience in client-focused, service-oriented environments toward supporting the goals of your organization. to acquaint you with my key qualifications, i am submitting my resume for review; in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
experience in automotive maintenance, stocking, and drilling is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. i consistently represent the employer in a positive manner in interfacing with broad populations within diverse settings. complementing this, i possess dynamic strategic planning, prioritization and organization skills as well as a strong attention to detail, all crucial to maximizing productivity and meeting critical timelines while maintaining high quality standards. additionally, i am a solutions-focused problem solver with a talent for quickly addressing and resolving issues to ensure optimal client satisfaction levels.
as a team member, you will find me to be a customer-focused, highly organized professional committed to supporting your success. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!