Hard-working, personable and focused individual eager to contribute excellent academic background and strong customer relations talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
University of Georgia (UGA), Athens, Georgia, Terry College of Business, expected graduation May 2010
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts in Chinese
Major: Management Information Systems Minor: Chinese Cumulative GPA: 3.35/4.0
Study Abroad (Globalization and IT), Beijing, Peking, and Dalian, 2008
- Member, Delta Epsilon Iota (Academic Honor Society) 2009 to Present
- Vice President, National Honors Society State Board, 2006 to 2007
- Versatile and assiduous; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Team player with dynamic ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality.
Exemplary blend of organizational, communication, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
Continuously seek out new and effective ways to streamline processes and procedures.
Well-honed multi-tasking abilities; efficiently balance competing priorities.
Resourceful and highly organized self-starter; set goals and develop action plans for attainment.
Dependable, loyal, ethical and extremely productive; consistently ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
ACME Co., Tupelo, Mississippi / Duluth, Georgia, 2008
- Planned, prepared and arranged visually-enticing showroom gallery for clients.
- Applied polished organizational strengths toward receiving and efficiently coordinating merchandise.
- Directed, motivated and managed up to 12 employees in unloading, unpacking, and assembling furniture with a constant eye on safety compliance, productivity and quality control.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) / Credit Memo Representative
Leveraged exceptional problem solving abilities to analyze and swiftly resolve client issues regarding damaged or defective merchandise.
As primary RMA representative, dramatically boosted productivity by 361.5% within two weeks.
Prepared and distributed replacement parts/merchandise via freight and postal services to clients.
Actively contributed to cost control by meticulously researching, uncovering and resolving discrepancies in client account balances.
Delivery Driver, Papa John s Pizza, Duluth, Georgia, 2007
Lead Actor & Model, Children s Healthcare Industrial and Online Productions, Atlanta, Georgia, 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!