Hard-working, personable and focused individual eager to contribute excellent academic background and strong customer relations talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
University of Georgia (UGA), Athens, Georgia, Terry College of Business, expected graduation May 2010
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts in Chinese
Major: Management Information Systems Minor: Chinese Cumulative GPA: 3.35/4.0
Study Abroad (Globalization and IT), Beijing, Peking, and Dalian, 2008
- Member, Delta Epsilon Iota (Academic Honor Society) 2009 to Present
- Vice President, National Honors Society State Board, 2006 to 2007
- Versatile and assiduous; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Team player with dynamic ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality.
Exemplary blend of organizational, communication, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
Continuously seek out new and effective ways to streamline processes and procedures.
Well-honed multi-tasking abilities; efficiently balance competing priorities.
Resourceful and highly organized self-starter; set goals and develop action plans for attainment.
Dependable, loyal, ethical and extremely productive; consistently ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
ACME Co., Tupelo, Mississippi / Duluth, Georgia, 2008
- Planned, prepared and arranged visually-enticing showroom gallery for clients.
- Applied polished organizational strengths toward receiving and efficiently coordinating merchandise.
- Directed, motivated and managed up to 12 employees in unloading, unpacking, and assembling furniture with a constant eye on safety compliance, productivity and quality control.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) / Credit Memo Representative
Leveraged exceptional problem solving abilities to analyze and swiftly resolve client issues regarding damaged or defective merchandise.
As primary RMA representative, dramatically boosted productivity by 361.5% within two weeks.
Prepared and distributed replacement parts/merchandise via freight and postal services to clients.
Actively contributed to cost control by meticulously researching, uncovering and resolving discrepancies in client account balances.
Delivery Driver, Papa John s Pizza, Duluth, Georgia, 2007
Lead Actor & Model, Children s Healthcare Industrial and Online Productions, Atlanta, Georgia, 2005
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!