Dedicated, highly resourceful and detail-driven IT Management Professional eager to contribute significant leadership experience and technical talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Outstanding experience in IT operations management, LAN/WAN administration, technical support, and project management.
Superior expertise in developing and executing strategic policies, processes, and procedures to optimize, streamline, and improve technology performance.
Exemplary skills in training, instructional documentation, and assessment of training needs; proven success in developing and facilitating instructor-led and web-based training solutions.
Analyze, create and execute technical and operational procedures to eliminate redundancy, accelerate output, fortify IT security and slash expenses.
Adept at analysis, development and management of disaster planning/recovery strategies and contingency plans.
Results-driven leader who effectively trains, coaches, develops, motivates and leads top-performing personnel.
Michalee Insurance Services Inc. Allstate, Orlando, Florida, 2006 to 2008
- Spearheaded daily administrative operations inclusive of goal setting, report preparation, accounting, customer service, and staffing/hiring.
- Appreciated for exceptional technical proficiencies; saved firm thousands of dollars in labor expenses by concurrently serving as network administrator and technology manager.
Citibank, Tampa, FL, 2003 to 2006
Retained following a contract assignment from Algomod Technologies Corporation providing onsite engineering and technical support for large-scale call centers computer systems; won Most Innovative, Best Practice Award for designing effective PCS Audit Process.
Streamlined Citi Cards sales processes and identified strategies to boost performance of income-producing call center such as incentives for 500+ associates.
Created and customized extensive spreadsheets and databases as well as reports for local and regional sales directors.
Proficiently administered technologies spanning Avaya, CMS, Compliance Reporter, SQL, Access Database, and Microsoft Office.
Elevated sales performance of 10,000+ employees and exceeded targets by 60% through creative spreadsheet tools.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Amerilam Laminating Inc., West Palm Beach, Florida, 2000 to 2008
IT Project Manager
- Applied dynamic leadership capabilities toward managing, motivating, and supervising technical personnel and providing onsite and offsite engineering and network administration.
- Expedited technical/customer support efforts by resourcefully assembling database of frequently used software for documenting effective resolution strategies.
- Demonstrated exemplary troubleshooting abilities in analyzing, diagnosing, and swiftly rectifying issues with communications software, network protocols, and hardware.
- Considerably simplified and enhanced company accounting procedures via Peachtree and QuickBooks software.
I.T. International, Orlando, Florida / South End, United Kingdom, 1999 to 2001
Director of Training
- Spearheaded migration from NT 4.0 to Windows 2000, and designed and deployed infrastructure between company s UK and US sites.
- Combined strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to deliver hands-on training of computer networking curriculum to adult students.
- Hired, scheduled, motivated, evaluated and managed personnel.
Prior background includes role as Network Administrator, Caring Operations, West Palm Beach, Florida, 1996 to 1998.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP Pro/NT/Vista; MS DOS; Macintosh
Software & Tools: Microsoft Project; Microsoft FrontPage; Remedy 4.0; FTP; SQL; Windows 2000 Pro/Server; Citrix; Norton Ghost; Adobe Acrobat; QuickBooks; Peachtree; Dreamweaver/Front Page; Microsoft Office Suite (advanced skills in Excel); video editing software; anti-virus software; Adobe Photoshop and PageMaker
Master of Business Administration ~ Concentration in Management Information Systems
Argosy University, Tampa FL, graduated Cum Laude
Bachelor of Arts, Organization Management C Information Systems
Warner Southern College, Lake Wales, Florida
Associate of Science, Management Information Systems
Florida Technical College, Orlando, Florida, graduated Magna Cum Laude
MCSE NT4.0 MCSE Windows 2000 A+ Network + MCDBA I-Net+
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a substantial background in coordinating IT operations, proven talents in project and staff leadership, and the flexibility to skillfully handle simultaneous priorities and projects with an unwavering commitment to efficiency, quality assurance, compliance, and cost control. To complement these qualifications, I offer solid analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, and planning skills which are essential as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through technical expertise, versatility, and sharp business acumen. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!