yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute management expertise as well as strong personnel development skills and food service talents toward actively supporting a restaurant in maximizing performance.
- respected professional offering over 20 years experience as general manager in full service dining and retail management environments.
- proven background in supervising food service staff, building job descriptions, administering budgets, creating menus, and compiling purchasing/vendor lists in support of all food service operations.
- certified culinary educator, with experience training staff in sanitary and safe food service operations.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
general manager/director of operations gsk management 1997-2008
- actively served as general manager for full service, casual, fine dining, and catering operations, including sports bars, irish pubs, asian cuisine, sushi, steak/brewhouses, and seafood operations.
- drove all operations for individual restaurant units with sales of $1.2m-6m, responsible for generating sales, developing marketing strategies, budgeting, and p&l responsibility.
- effectively hired, trained and directed all hourly positions and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as hiring management staff, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
director of food services b&i account, sodexho 1995-1997
- directed all food-related operations for restaurant/cafeteria/catering business, including 78-82 employees serving 800-1200 meals daily and generating $3.m in sales.
director of food services retirement community terwilliger plaza 1992-1995
- consistently ensured high-quality food service operations for 150 unit high-end development.
- efficiently provided 3 meals daily, with 3 hot entree choices on a 4 week cycle, while also supervising a staff of 15 and developing annual budget.
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability
director of ancillary services southwest medical center 1990-1992
- actively supervised food service, housekeeping, security departments, while managing $7m budget and directing 75-85 employees.
director of food service richardson medical center 1985-1990
- oversaw all from-scratch food and nutritional services for an in-house restaurant, catering and patient service.
- effectively supervised 38 employees, including 4 dieticians and 2 diet technicians on a 7 menu cycle.
- managed all aspects of 1.8m budget, successfully increasing revenue to 3.4m, boosting restaurant/ catering sales by 80% and generated a positive cash flow line item.
general manager victoria station/casa maria/tgif 1977-1984
- actively supervised numerous chain restaurant accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and issue resolution.
aos culinary arts degree culinary institute of america 1977
bachelor s of arts in business rockland college 1975
certified culinary educator certificate ▪ certified sani safe
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!